Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Sr. Accountant Jobs Vacancy | Qatar Government Jobs Vacancies 2022 | Jobs At Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar | Al Moallem Supermarket Careers in Qatar | Latest Sr. Accountant Jobs Opening | Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Careers Portal for Sr. Accountant Jobs | Qatar Government Jobs 2022 | Qatar Upcoming Jobs | Employment Opportunity In Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar | Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Vacancies | You Can Check The Salary Of Sr. Accountant | Qatar Jobs Alert 2022 |
Qatar Jobs Applicants Looking For Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Jobs 2022 Can Check Out The Latest Al Moallem Supermarket Jobs In Qatar Here. Al Moallem Supermarket Jobs Portal Currently Posted A Job Notification To Hire A Sr. Accountant . All The Details Of Al Moallem Supermarket Jobs 2022 Are Available On The Official Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Careers Website And Further Down In This Post. You Can Check All The Details Below. Candidates Should Read This Post To The End To Learn About Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar ‘s Job Vacancy Recruitment.
Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Jobs 2022 Opportunity For Sr. Accountant Jobs In Doha
Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Now Recruits For The Sr. Accountant Position For The Qatar Location. This May Be The Best Employment Opportunity For Candidates Trying To Find Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Jobs Near Me. Candidates Who Are Fond Of Doing Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Jobs In Qatar Can Apply For This Sr. Accountant Job Position. For This Best Job At The Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Company / Department Office Located In Qatar . You, Will, Want Experience From A Related Field Qualification. This Is Often An Excellent Opportunity For New Job Seekers Who Try To Find The Highest Paid Jobs In Qatar Via Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar , As Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Is Providing Approximately (QAR 5000.00-20000.00 a month.) For Sr. Accountant Post.
Al Moallem Supermarket Qatar Jobs Sr. Accountant Short Details
|Organization Name||Al Moallem Supermarket|
|Name of the Position||Sr. Accountant Jobs in doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 5000.00-20000.00 a month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Invoicing, supplier account statements / reconciliation , discrepancy handling (same applies to non-trading suppliers) + SBR (Supplier business review) Compliance such as rebates, credit notes..
- Creating and reconciling supplier accounts to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Performing costing of products and items
- Processing of payment requests for suppliers to ensure accuracy of accounts
- Investigating and resolving claims with local suppliers
- Ensuring that inventory counts are performed regularly and in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure compliance
- Performing warehouse and store inventory valuations, and calculate inventory ageing to control assets
- Developing and producing inventory performance reports to communicate inventory position
What Did We Order?
- At least 5 years within Accountancy and Finance
- You are very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize — you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- Additionally, you have robust interpersonal and intercultural skills. You can inspire several teams and stakeholders to rally behind a mission.
- You are able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- You are someone energized by the unknown and look forward to learning each day on the job.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and always like to be hands-on with several tools.
- Language skills: Fluent English and Arabic would be highly advantageous.