Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Canadian Embassy, There Are Great Opportunities On Canadian Embassy Careers Portal.Canadian Embassy has Published a Notification for Common Services Officer, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about Canadian Embassy Project Management Jobs.Apply for Common Services Officer Jobs in Canadian Embassy Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit Canadian Embassy official website.
Canadian Embassy Qatar Careers 2023 – Vacancies For Common Services Officer
Canadian Embassy Qatar now hiring for a Common Services Officer Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for Canadian Embassy Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Common Services Officer who is looking to work in Canadian Embassy Qatar.This is the best job in Canadian Embassy Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Canadian Embassy Qatar. Canadian Embassy Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 270,900.00 per year For the post of Common Services Officer.
Details about Canadian Embassy Qatar Vacancy Common Services Officer Below table shows the position according to Canadian Embassy Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about Canadian Embassy Qatar jobs.
Canadian Embassy Qatar Jobs For Common Services Officer Vacancies Short Details
|Organization Name||Canadian Embassy|
|Name of the Position||Common Services Officer Jobs in doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 270,900.00 per year|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
Canadian Embassy Qatar Vacancies 2023 – Job Description
Common Services Officer
Accountable for the provision of mission specific common services to mission clientele in addition to the coordination of regionalized common services requests from the mission to the CSDP. Responsible for delivery of more than one of the following common services: finance, human resources, property and facilities management, material management and procurement and management of information and documentation of the service(s) in accordance with established policies, guidelines and procedures.
Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience and language. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) how they meet each of these essential qualifications.
• Successful completion of a university degree from a recognized university (or an equivalent combination of professional diploma combined with a relevant job role in finance and/or human resources for a minimum period of 5 years)
• Fluent* in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
• Fluent* in Arabic (speaking, reading, and writing).
* Fluency will be assessed by a variety of means including written assessment and interview.
• Recent** experience working in an office setting for an international organization or a public/private company or a diplomatic mission.
• Minimum three (3) years’ recent** experience working in an office environment in an operational capacity with evidence of at least two (2) of the following areas as a central part of the role responsibilities:
o Financial management and budget reporting;
o Human Resources activities.
o Property and facilities management
o Material management
o Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT)
• Minimum three (3) years’ recent** experience working in an office environment in an operational capacity with evidence of at least one (1) of the following as part of the role responsibilities:
o Implementation of company procedure/practice;
o Internal/external communications;
o Client service/liaison;
o Event/visit management.
** “Recent” is defined as within the last five (5) years.
The Rated Requirements relating to knowledge, abilities and competencies will also be assessed. Methods of assessment may include, but are not limited to, a written examination, an oral interview, role-play, practical tests, presentations and/or psychometric assessment.
• Knowledge of general administrative practices and procedures;
• Knowledge of budgeting and financial control principles;
• Knowledge of general human resources principles and procedures;
• Advanced computer skills, including in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
• Strong analytical skills, including financial analysis and attention to detail;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
• Effective interactive communication – oral and written (with internal/external stakeholders);
• Professional integrity – ethical and sound judgement within a global context, discreet (able to handle sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy);
• Flexibility and adaptability;
• Intercultural proficiency – the ability to interact effectively and respectfully with people from diverse cultures;
• Teamwork – able to work as part of a team within a hierarchy; and
• Client service orientation.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the Asset Qualifications. Where applicable, candidates must clearly demonstrate how they meet any asset qualifications in their cover letter and CV.
• Advanced ability to communicate in French (reading, writing, and speaking);
• Master’s degree in a related field e.g. human resources, business administration;
• Professional accounting and/or human resources designations;
• Professional real property designation;
• Experience in more than two (2) areas of responsibility listed in Experience requirements;
• Work experience in Canada or in a Canadian organization;
• Experience supervising staff; and
• Knowledge of SAP financial accounting system.
• Ability to work overtime on occasion when operationally necessary;
• Ability to work in diverse international and cultural environment;
• Understanding of values and ethics code of conduct;
• Vacation time, particularly during March and April, may be restricted due to operational requirements.
• Must be a resident of the State of Qatar at the time of hire and must be eligible to work in Qatar;
• Valid Qatar work permit and no impediments to maintaining one;
• Successful completion of a medical check-up by a mission-approved physician; and
• All new hires on or after the effective date of October 6, 2021 are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and to attest that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their starting date unless accommodation measures are granted.
How to apply
• Please follow the link https://www.wfca-tpce.com/vacancyView.php?requirementId=4740& and complete the online application form.
• Candidates are also required to upload a cover letter and CV in English or French. Applications which do not include all of the requested documents or information will be rejected.
• Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report these to: CSDPDHHumanResources/RessourcesHumaines@international.gc.ca prior to the closing date. Failure to so will result in the application being rejected.
• Only applications submitted in one of the official languages of Canada will be accepted (English or French).
• Candidates are entitled to participate in the recruitment process in the official language of their choice and to indicate their preferred official language in their application.
• Communication for this process will be sent via email. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure accurate contact information is provided and updated as required.
• Candidates who apply to this vacancy should include an email address that accepts email from unknown users and regularly check their email, including spam folder.
• Reference checks will be sought for candidates that reach interview stage and may form part of the selection process.
• The Embassy of Canada in Qatar does not reimburse any travel costs to and from interviews/exams nor does it reimburse any relocation costs.
• Candidates requiring any special assistance in attending exams or interviews are requested to inform us.
• If you have any questions at any stage of the recruitment process, please send an email to: CSDPDHHumanResources/RessourcesHumaines@international.gc.ca
Canadian Embassy Qatar Jobs 2023: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Canadian Embassy Qatar Recruitment 2023. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: Canadian Embassy Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official Canadian Embassy Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The Canadian Embassy Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The Canadian Embassy Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
Canadian Embassy Qatar Careers 2023 – Important Link To Check and apply for Canadian Embassy Qatar Jobs 2023 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to Canadian Embassy Qatar Vacancy 2023
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about Canadian Embassy Qatar Careers 2023 from www.wfca-tpce.com across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest Canadian Embassy Qatar 2023 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from Canadian Embassy Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for Canadian Embassy Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from Canadian Embassy Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about Canadian Embassy Qatar Jobs 2023
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for Canadian Embassy Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest Canadian Embassy Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at Canadian Embassy, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get Canadian Embassy Qatar Opening 2023 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the Canadian Embassy Jobs 2023 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about Canadian Embassy.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For Canadian Embassy Qatar Vacancies 2023
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
Answer:-Canadian Embassy Hiring.
- Which Job Profiles are Required by Canadian Embassy Qatar
Answer:- Canadian Embassy Recruiting for Common Services Officer job position.
- Which is the Canadian Embassy Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.wfca-tpce.com This official Canadian Embassy Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this Canadian Embassy Qatar Jobs 2023?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Common Services Officer position.
- How do I apply for the Canadian Embassy Qatar Common Services Officer job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.