Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs 2022 Apply For Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Jobs Vacancy. Foreign And Commonwealth Office Job Vacancy In Qatar. Foreign And Commonwealth Office Careers Update.Foreign And Commonwealth Office Company Qatar Vacancy.Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Jobs In Foreign And Commonwealth Office Company On www.fco.tal.net Careers Portal.Qatar Government Jobs.Online Qatar Jobs.Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Jobs In Qatar. Qatar Living Jobs Vacancies.Job Vacancies In Qatar.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Foreign And Commonwealth Office, There Are Great Opportunities On Foreign And Commonwealth Office Careers Portal.Foreign And Commonwealth Office has Published a Notification for Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about Foreign And Commonwealth Office Project Management Jobs.Apply for Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Jobs in Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit Foreign And Commonwealth Office official website.
Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Careers 2022 – Vacancies For Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund
Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar now hiring for a Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund who is looking to work in Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar.This is the best job in Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar. Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 8,000 per month For the post of Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund.
Details about Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Vacancy Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Below table shows the position according to Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar jobs.
Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs For Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Vacancies Short Details
|Organization Name||Foreign And Commonwealth Office|
|Name of the Position||Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund Jobs in Doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 8,000 per month|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Vacancies 2022 – Job Description
The British Embassy Doha is part of a worldwide network that represents political, economic, security and consular interests overseas and is now looking for a Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund, job grade Executive Officer (EO), to start as soon as possible.
The Gulf Strategy Fund (GSF) is a programme fund that supports the delivery of the UK’s Gulf Strategy. Embassies in GCC countries receive a funding allocation to deliver projects in the region that support the Embassy’s implementation of the Gulf Strategy and the Embassy’s country business plan (CBP).
British Embassy Doha
65 of us, of many different nationalities and backgrounds, work together at the British Embassy in Doha to make the United Kingdom more prosperous and more secure, and to give consular assistance to British citizens who need their Government’s help. The Political section is at the heart of the Embassy, responsible for political and economic relations with Qatar. This is an exciting time to join the team – our bilateral relationship is strong and growing and 2021/2 marks 50 years of diplomatic relations.
Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
We pursue our national interests and project the UK as a force for good in the world. We promote the interests of British citizens, safeguard the UK’s security, defend our values, reduce poverty and tackle global challenges with our international partners.
FCDO brings together the best of Britain’s international effort and demonstrates the UK acting as a force for good in the world. We employ around 17,300 staff in our diplomatic and development offices worldwide In 280 overseas embassies and high commissions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate delivery of, and programme manage, all Gulf Strategy Fund (GSF) projects in Qatar.
- Act as the main point of contact for queries, information, and updates on the Programme.
- Work closely with the GSF Team in London to deliver all necessary Programme documentation, reporting, and thematic work to deadlines.
- Review activities across the Programme against objectives on a regular basis and plan for future activities and funding.
- Demonstrate effective oversight of programme and risk management, project monitoring, and evaluation mechanisms.
- Coordinate regular reviews of relevant Overseas Security and Justice Assistance (OSJA) and other human rights assessments relevant to GSF projects.
- Work with project teams to ensure project interventions proceed as planned, are monitored robustly (including progress indicators and targets, financial planning, and narrative reporting), deliver impact on time and to budget, and are effectively evaluated.
- Work closely with other teams at Post to ensure that project interventions support the delivery of wider policy objectives. Provide advice to project leads on public communications and narratives (in consultation with the Comms Team).
- Ensure Team members are effectively supported and are encouraged to take advantage of learning and development opportunities.
- A degree of resilience and adaptability. Planning and participation on contingency planning in the run up to the World Cup in 2022.
- The job holder will also be responsible for tracking and driving activity to deliver against our key milestones.
The above list is not exhaustive and the jobholder will be required to be flexible and take on other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Managing a Quality Service – Deliver service objectives with professional excellence, expertise and efficiency, taking account of diverse customer needs.
- Working Together – Form effective partnerships and relationships with people both internally and externally, from a range of diverse backgrounds, sharing information, resources and support.
- Communicating and Influencing – Communicate purpose and direction with clarity, integrity and enthusiasm. Respect the needs, responses and opinions of others.
- Delivering at Pace – Take responsibility for delivering timely and quality results with focus and drive.
- Excellent and confident communicator in English, both verbal and spoken. Able to express ideas and messages clearly and concisely, both orally and in written communication and with an eye for detail;
- Project Management experience;
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels;
- Candidates should also have the ability to think logically/laterally and be able to display sound judgement and common sense;
- Experience in office management;
- Experience working within a team;
- Strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
Applicants must already reside in Qatar and hold the right to live and work there, including those either under spouse sponsorship or be able to transfer an existing sponsorship to the British Embassy. If sponsorship transfer is required, all sponsorship incurred fees shall be borne by the successful applicant. The Embassy cannot guarantee how much cost or time it may take for the process to complete.
Working Hours and Remuneration:
The British Embassy offers a competitive remuneration package, including non-negotiable salary of QR 15,329 per calendar month and transportation allowance of QR 800 per calendar month, paid in arrears.
The contract will be for a full-time employment, on a fixed-term basis until March 2023 subject to probation period.
No accommodation and relocation expenses are payable in connection with this position.
Conditioned working hours is 38 hours per week. Embassy working hours are 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. from Sundays to Wednesdays and 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Thursdays. Due to the nature of the work, some flexibility on hours will be required.
The Embassy supports flexible working including working from home for some part of the working week. This flexibility will vary depending on the department’s commitments and requirements; hence, the jobholder will be expected to be able to make last minute changes to their work plans and work location accordingly.
The Embassy has an active Continuous Professional Development Committee, and the whole of Post is committed to providing the time and resources for staff to develop professionally. The 70/20/10 learning and development model is applied flexibility, with both internal and formal opportunities readily available.
The successful applicant will have access to a range of Learning and Development opportunities with in-house and e-learning, with the potential for overseas training. From time to time there will be requirements to assist other teams within the Department, working with other members of the team to build overall experience through delivery of training and awareness session.
The successful candidate will need to commence security clearance procedures through the Embassy and will be required to have or obtain the appropriate security clearance before employment commences and maintain this throughout period of employment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must complete the online application form and attach the following documents:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Answer the why you have applied to this role section and Behaviours questions
**Your application must include examples of when you have demonstrated the behaviours outlined above in your online application form. Applications that are not complete will be rejected.
The closing date for applications will be 05 September 2022 by 23:55 Doha time.
Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered.
The recruitment process, including security clearance, is expected to take around two months.
The start date mentioned in the job advert is a tentative start date and the successful candidate will be required to undergo security vetting procedures.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo security-vetting procedures. Any offer of employment will be subject to the candidate achieving suitable clearances, medical clearance and reference checks.
The British Embassy Doha is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy are subject to Terms and Conditions of service according to local Qatari employment law.
Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund job details loaded
Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs 2022: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Careers 2022 – Important Link To Check and apply for Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs 2022 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Vacancy 2022
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Careers 2022 from www.fco.tal.net across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar 2022 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from Foreign And Commonwealth Office Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs 2022
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest Foreign And Commonwealth Office Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at Foreign And Commonwealth Office, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Opening 2022 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the Foreign And Commonwealth Office Jobs 2022 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about Foreign And Commonwealth Office.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Vacancies 2022
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
Answer:-Foreign And Commonwealth Office Hiring.
- Which Job Profiles are Required by Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar
Answer:- Foreign And Commonwealth Office Recruiting for Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund job position.
- Which is the Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.fco.tal.net This official Foreign And Commonwealth Office Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Jobs 2022?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund position.
- How do I apply for the Foreign And Commonwealth Office Qatar Project Coordinator, Gulf Strategy Fund job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.