Inmarsat Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply For Account Manager Jobs In Doha. Inmarsat Job Vacancy In Qatar. Inmarsat Careers Update.Inmarsat Company Qatar Vacancy.Account Manager Jobs In Inmarsat Company On www.inmarsat.com Careers Portal.Qatar Government Jobs.Online Qatar Jobs.Account Manager Jobs In Qatar. Qatar Living Jobs Vacancies.Job Vacancies In Qatar.
Job Seekers In Qatar Who Are Searching For Careers In Inmarsat, There Are Great Opportunities On Inmarsat Careers Portal.Inmarsat has Published a Notification for Account Manager, Candidates who are interested and keep eligibility for the hiring position.Find out more about Inmarsat Project Management Jobs.Apply for Account Manager Jobs in Inmarsat Qatar.However, before you apply, please visit Inmarsat official website.
Inmarsat Qatar Careers 2022 – Vacancies For Account Manager
Inmarsat Qatar now hiring for a Account Manager Position for the Doha location. Candidates looking for Inmarsat Qatar Vacancies in My Area will find this the best Job Opportunity.This job is for a Account Manager who is looking to work in Inmarsat Qatar.This is the best job in Inmarsat Qatar, a company or department office located in Qatar.Experience in a relevant field is required.You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Inmarsat Qatar. Inmarsat Qatar Provides a Salary of approximately QAR 86,100 Per Year For the post of Account Manager.
Details about Inmarsat Qatar Vacancy Account Manager Below table shows the position according to Inmarsat Qatar Careers Page.This post contains all the details you need about Inmarsat Qatar jobs.
Inmarsat Qatar Jobs For Account Manager Vacancies Short Details
|Name of the Position||Account Manager Jobs in doha|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Salary||QAR 86,100 Per Year|
|Jobs Type||Qatar Jobs|
Inmarsat Qatar Vacancies 2022 – Job Description
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 14 geostationary satellites. Inmarsat is a privately owned company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. This is represented by more than 55 nationalities in the workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in its latest network infrastructure, Inmarsat is at the forefront of global mobile communications innovation.
Inmarsat’s Aviation business unit is the leading provider of satellite communications solutions to airlines, operators and passengers worldwide, keeping people in touch at 35,000 feet in the sky. Inmarsat provides the ultimate inflight connectivity experience for the entire aircraft, from voice and safety communications in the cockpit to high-speed, reliable broadband in the cabin.
Primary role purpose:
The Account Manager serves as the primary point of contact between Inmarsat and our airline partners on all commercial integration elements, including the commercial relationship, marketing, expectation management, launch activities and above all else generating revenue and achieving our Long Range Business Plan. This person will oversee the tactical interactions with the airlines but also provide a strategic vision of where to drive the relationship.
The Account Manager will manage the P&L associated with the airline partners and will drive Inmarsat’s business by ensuring deliverables are coordinated between the two organizations, searching out revenue opportunities, marketing vehicles and promotions that could drive top-line revenue. These items will be delegated to other divisions within Inmarsat for execution and delivery of projects and promotions back to the Account Manager for delivery to the airlines.
Results matter. And, the presentation of results matter. The Account Manager will report back to the airline partners, and internal Inmarsat leadership, about the success of projects, ongoing revenue and operational performance. The candidate must be comfortable handling data and information and can quickly create slides that tell your story.
Candidates can turn our airline partners into believers and persuade airlines to align on a point of view that meets Inmarsat’s objectives and the airlines’ needs. Candidates understand airline needs beyond marketing and look deeper at the partnership they have with Inmarsat. You take a leadership role in strategy development and ensure that the strategy maps back to the airline partners’ and Inmarsat’s goals.
The Account Manager manages Inmarsat’s voice within the airline and is also the airline’s voice within Inmarsat. This group knows how to negotiate tricky situations, ambiguous relationships, and curious personalities.
Business Growth & Profitability
- Achieve our Long Range Business Plan and set the foundation for profitable revenue growth with the relevant airline and internal stakeholders on the definition and execution of account plans to support these objectives
- Understand the operational needs of revenue-generating programs, both Inmarsat’s and specific airlines’, to effectively execute and troubleshoot issues
- Identify key influencers and decision-makers within the airline organizations and develop action plans to deepen the relationship, drawing on senior level support when required
- Develop and execute airline specific programs in concert with the Digital Revenue Management team to increase Take Up Rates and Average Revenue Per Aircraft (ARPA)
- Manage budget and P&L, including the financial aspect of the accounts such as PO validation, invoice & credit issuance, and cash collection
- Maintain and report key business performance metrics for the airlines
- Coordinate upsell opportunities together with all Aviation Business Unit departments
- Proactive involvement with the internal relevant stakeholders to identify new and/or alternate means to increase passenger usage and/or develop partnership opportunities with third parties
- Make use of research tools and interpret marketing, customer care and operational data to develop comprehensive marketing plans and programs that generate desired business results
- Take accountability for change requests and contract amendments for existing airlines
- Manage the day-to-day airline relationship, in coordination/collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders (e.g. Service Delivery, Sales, Customer Support, Finance)
- Track and impact ASAT (Airline Satisfaction) and CSAT (Customer/Passenger Satisfaction).
- Ensure airline satisfaction with Inmarsat throughout the duration of the contract whilst managing value for Inmarsat
- Create and maintain a 360° view on the airline account status
- Participate in the overall service and problem management process including:
- facilitating resolution of airline issues
- preventing, minimizing and managing crises via timely and structured communication and escalation (internally and at airline)
- developing and maintaining relationships with relevant internal departments to ensure delivery of Inmarsat’s commitments
- defining, documenting and maintaining an up-to-date view of the airline’s organization including contacts for day-to-day operation as well as for escalation
- Ensure all stakeholders in the Aviation Business Unit understand the contractual obligations
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Inmarsat’s commitments per the contract
- In concert with Service Delivery, regularly define, document, agree and review, airline-specific delivery schedule with airline and internally
- Manage the airline in the delivery of its contractual obligations
- Directly or indirectly manage third party services and equipment suppliers
- Validate purchase orders to third party suppliers and corresponding invoices for services and equipment relative to airline(s)
- Create and maintain the Account Risk and Action registers
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Master degree level education or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Account Management, Business Management, or Program Management
- English proficiency. Any other language a plus
- Strong related experience, preferably in the aviation industry possibly within airlines, with knowledge of IFEC; Proven history of success in large account relationship management
- Experience in a progressive account, sales development role, or similar related position
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential as well as the ability to present in front of groups including execs, colleagues, CEOs, and audiences that at times may push back
- Experience handling contracts, working with attorneys and being a thoughtful negotiator
- Communication and negotiation skills in an international environment with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Capable of understanding airline needs and working with them and internal groups to define and implement practical solutions; Demonstrated listening and critical thinking skills
- Disciplined in time management and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Global/cultural appreciation, well-travelled with ability to work within a global team
- The successful candidate will show demonstrable experience in the commercial aviation environment (airlines, OEMs) where you would have been managing direct customer accounts and relationships in a multi country environment.
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Our values define Inmarsat’s culture and represent what we believe in. Inmarsat employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
- Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
- Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
- Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do .
Inmarsat Qatar Jobs 2022: Age
As Per The Company’s Rules And Regulations, Candidates Must Be At Least 18 Years Old To Apply For Inmarsat Qatar Recruitment 2022. The Candidate Must Verify Age Information In The Official Notification, Which Is Provided At The End Of This Post.
How to apply: Inmarsat Qatar Jobs Application Submit Process
- Register/login To The Official Inmarsat Qatar Job Portal.
- Click Here To Visit The Inmarsat Qatar Job Listing Page.
- Choose The Profile You Wish To Apply For.
- Complete The Inmarsat Qatar Hiring Application With All Details.
- Click On The Submit Button. Note: Before You Click The Submit Button, Please Make Sure To Verify All Details.
- You Can Now Print The Document For Future Reference
Inmarsat Qatar Careers 2022 – Important Link To Check and apply for Inmarsat Qatar Jobs 2022 Click Here
Why qatar.defencejobsalert.com to Inmarsat Qatar Vacancy 2022
qatar.defencejobsalert.com provides information about Inmarsat Qatar Careers 2022 from www.inmarsat.com across many sectors and industries throughout qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com ensures that all jobs are communicated to all of our visitors. We make sure that all Jobs are listed on our website.Fresher and experienced graduates can receive notification about the latest Inmarsat Qatar 2022 openings throughout qatar. qatar.defencejobsalert.com is a top job site for all qatar government job notifications.This page provides the latest information from Inmarsat Qatar.qatar.defencejobsalert.com team makes sure to provide all information and job openings for Inmarsat Qatar on this page.This page lists all current and recent job openings, notifications from Inmarsat Careers Portal.
Get a Job Alert from qatar.defencejobsalert.com about Inmarsat Qatar Jobs 2022
Here you will find information about exciting Job Opportunities for Inmarsat Qatar.This page updates you with all the latest Inmarsat Notifications.To keep updated on the latest as well as upcoming jobs at Inmarsat, make sure to bookmark this page.
How to get Inmarsat Qatar Opening 2022 Job alert in a hurry in the immediate future?
To know immediately about the Inmarsat Jobs 2022 and vacancies that are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our qatar.defencejobsalert.com Job Alert to your Email.You can be alerted immediately about Inmarsat.You can make a difference in the future by what you do now.At qatar.defencejobsalert.com, you can grow with a wide range of opportunities.Best wishes for all of your future endeavors.
FAQ For Inmarsat Qatar Vacancies 2022
Our most frequently asked questions table can help you answer any questions.
- Who are they hiring?
- Which Job Profiles are Required by Inmarsat Qatar
Answer:- Inmarsat Recruiting for Account Manager job position.
- Which is the Inmarsat Qatar Careers Portal Official?
Answer: www.inmarsat.com This official Inmarsat Careers Portal.
- What are the requirements for this Inmarsat Qatar Jobs 2022?
Answer:- Candidates must have experience in the field that is required to fill the Account Manager position.
- How do I apply for the Inmarsat Qatar Account Manager job position?
Answer:- Online application via the direct apply link given in the previous section.