Website Energy Jobline
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience of working on invoice processing and vendor management.
- SAP ERP / S4Hana with advanced skills in FICO module.
- MS Office advanced skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Omega Pims, or other third-party cost management software, is a strong preference.
- Capable of managing multiple assignments with attention to details.
- Impeccable record keeping.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, leadership, and customer focus.
- Experience working on major projects in the Middle East, especially in Qatar, is a strong preference.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.energyjobline.com.