Website ACS International Schools
Short Details of ACS International Schools Qatar Careers 2023 For Fire Safety Officer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in ACS International Schools have great opportunities at the ACS International Schools career portal. ACS International Schools has published a notification for Fire Safety Officer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about ACS International Schools Jobs Doha. Apply for Fire Safety Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the ACS International Schools official website.
ACS International Schools Qatar is now hiring for a Fire Safety Officer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for ACS International Schools Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Fire Safety Officer looking to work in ACS International Schools Qatar. This is the best job in ACS International Schools Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through ACS International Schools Qatar.
The details about the ACS International Schools Qatar Vacancy For Fire Safety Officer below show the position as per the ACS International Schools Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About ACS International Schools Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: ACS International Schools Qatar
Job Profile: Fire Safety Officer
Job Location: Doha
ACS International Schools Fire Safety Officer Job Description:
Fire Safety Officer
ACS International Schools are looking for an experienced Fire Safety Officer, working as part of the Facilities team for all 3 campuses, Cobham, Egham and Hillingdon to take responsibility for completion of the statutory activities and compliance as described in the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005 and revised Fire Safety Act 202.
- Establish and maintain day time routine for weekly building inspection and fire alarm testing.
- Ensuring that all fire safety signage and procedures are displayed within the buildings
- Ensure all fire related assets are identified, documented and labeled in a consistent manner both physically and within the fire alarm panels.
- Project manage fire related works such as door surveys and remedials, compartmentation surveys and remedials.
- Work with external contractors to ensure maintenance is completed and documented.
- Manage regular announced and un-announced fire evacuation tests.
- Provide and/or arrange training for staff and fire marshals.
- Ensuring that the school fire policies and procedures are fit for purpose and uniform across the campus, reviewed and updated
- Emergency lighting tests and validation of correct positioning and lux levels (in conjunction with in house maintenance team/external contractors as required)
- Evaluation and validation of correct fire signage
- Create/maintain suitable building packs for Fire Service use to be held with main security
- Ensure school compliance with respect to housekeeping.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Active working knowledge and experience of the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005 and the revised Fire Safety Act 2021.
- Graduate Member of the IFE – GIFireE OR Full Member of ISFM – MISFM
- Working experience and knowledge of cause and effect and testing of related fire alarm interlocks: HVAC, lifts, access control, door releases etc.
- Writing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Strong listening and collaboration skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- A fully enhanced DBS check is required – This is an essential requirement
- Full UK driving License
This is a permanent, full time role.
ACS is committed to inclusion across race, gender, faith, identity and abilities. We believe that diversity helps us to fulfil our purpose, realise our vision and exemplify our values. ACS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of ACS, you are expected to share this commitment. This position is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
To apply for this job please visit www.acs-schools.com.