Website Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co.
Short Details of Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar Careers 2023 For Leasing Officer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. have great opportunities at the Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. career portal. Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. has published a notification for Leasing Officer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Jobs Doha. Apply for Leasing Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. official website.
Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar is now hiring for a Leasing Officer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Leasing Officer looking to work in Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar. This is the best job in Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar.
The details about the Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar Vacancy For Leasing Officer below show the position as per the Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Qatar
Job Profile: Leasing Officer
Job Location: Doha
Al Badiya Trading & Contracting Co. Leasing Officer Job Description:
QAR 3,662 – QAR 8,090 a month
Full Job Description
- Reports directly to the Leasing Supervisor.
- Prepares and processes all contracts – new, renewal and vacating procedures on Property Management System.
- Follows up with the tenants regarding the transfer of Electricity & Water meters.
- Handles all incoming tenant calls.
- Ensures the collection of pending amounts.
- Manages the issuance of Job Order.
- Updates Leasing Supervisor on the property’s status (new, renewal, evacuation, vacant legal, etc.).
- Handles contract replacement procedures.
- Prepares and handles Reimbursement of Deposit, Brokers Commission certificate, Authorization Letter, Reimburse the Deposit Reimbursement, and Clearance Request.
- Checks and ensures that all contracts are properly signed by the tenant and all legal documents are complete prior submission to the Leasing Supervisor.
- Reviews and explains with the tenant the Leasing terms and conditions stipulated in the contract to ensure compliance.
- Conducts follow-up to the prospective client/tenant, finalizes and closes the deal.
- Coordinates with the Finance Department and ensures that all payment procedures and processes are in order.
- Ensures properties are in good conditions & reports the general condition of the property to the Supervisor on a daily basis.
- Ensures that the newly rented unit is clean and in good condition prior to move-in.
- Accompanies the prospective tenant to the model / Sample unit during viewing.
- Attends and assists the Legal vacating of the units by the force of law and conducts inventory of the belongings (if any) to Legal Department.
- Performs physical verification of the vacant units and reports variances (if any) to the Supervisor.
- Manages the vacant unit keys.
- Generates the Lease Expiration Notice, have it approved by the Supervisor and ensures their delivery on daily basis.
- Reports incidents for tenant’s misconduct and submits to the Supervisor for notation and proper action.
- Handles and processes all paperwork documents (i.e. tenant move-in, move-out).
- Manages Legal transfer on time in coordination with the Supervisor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: QAR3,662.19 – QAR8,089.88 per month
To apply for this job please visit www.albadiya.qa.