Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The role is to support the sales objectives of the company through achieving given sales and Gross margin This role is responsible for providing first rate service to current and potential customers of Honda.
What you will do:
- Minimise risk through effective evaluation of used cars for trade-in or purchase
- Achieve or exceed the allocated monthly sales targets.(units and Gross margin )
- Achieve or exceed CSI objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales.
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered in terms of handling cash and credit customers.
- Constantly improve selling techniques & customer handling skills
- Sell Insurance
- Sell Accessories
- Service packages
- Maintain awareness of the automotive industry, update knowledge of product range, models, features and benefits
- analyze the market situation and identify customer needs
- Explore opportunities to sell our products and services.
- Ensure used car prober display (condition, pricing, cleanliness and specs).
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease and customer satisfaction.
- Comply with company guidelines and SOPs and report all incident to the showroom manager
- Ensure 100% that all enquires and wake-in to be uploaded in FT with zero overdue
- Ensure 100% necessary documents have been submitted to the relevant department
Required Skills to be successful:
- Min. 2 to 5 years’ experience in the field
- Sales experience in automotive industry
- Qatar – Driving license
- Team player
About the Team:
The Sales Executive role will be reporting to Head of Automall Operations. You will be working in a dynamic and busy environment wherein you will be dealing directly with customers on daily basis
What equips you for the role:
- 2-5 years, Automotive experience
- Strong English communication skills
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems such as Fastrack would be advantageous.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.