Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Product Management / Achieving Sales & Gross Margins / Key Accounts Management-Dealers / Modern Retail / Maximise Revenues
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Achieving Sales/Gross Margin Targets/Key Accounts Management-Dealers/Modern Retail.
- Handling Principal (PMMAF & Candy ME) – Agency (HMAF) Relationship via Product Management.
- Achieving set purchase budgets for the Principal & HMAF in Qatar region.
- Introduce new products and plan Order/Purchase/Sales/Inventory every month for smooth operations.
- Introduce Product pricing & consumer promotions every month considering the market requirement & company’s stock status.
- Visibility of Products at shop front/ floor and achieving Optimal Visibility.
- Reviewing product/category performance Vis a Vis target.
- Negotiating agreements and maintain market share of HMAF-PMMAF Products
Required Skills to be successful:
- Product Management
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Scheduling and Planning
- Inventory Management
- Customer/ Client Relations
- Demand & Sale Forecasting
- Business & Trend Analysis
- Business Development • Promotional Marketing & Advertising
- Quick learner
- Attention to Detail
- Highly Numerate
- Good Communicator
- Optimistic Attitude
- Knowledge of SAP an additional advantage
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor Degree
- 4-6 years’ experience in handling Key Accounts/ Outdoor sales in Qatar region
- Taking Initiative
- Drive for Results
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong/excellent attention to detail
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.