- Create Marketing plans for leasing and sales of company’s Real Estate Portfolio along with the marketing department.
- Providing leadership and direction to in-house AM team and outsourced suppliers with emphasis upon interpersonal communication and meeting all residents/clients’ real estate needs.
- Create and present the necessary reports/presentation for the top management/CEO
- Manage all the properties of (Residential & Commercial)
- Guide, Supervise and manage the Real Estate Sales and the AM team to deliver Company’s goals and objectives.
- Handling the rental negotiations and the development of attractive Leasing packages. Continually Monitoring of Tenants to ensure commercial profits of the Property.
- Research the market to identify potential clients for vacant spaces and finalized deals with corporate clients to rent properties managed by the company
- Responsible for delivery, management and performance of Asset Management (AM) services across freehold and leasehold mixed use communities and master developments.
- Managing contracts and suppliers to ensure all AM services are delivered to a high standard within agreed budgets and service specifications for all account.
- Developing an effective AM system with policies and procedures to optimum effect and delivering a uniform approach to AM service framework across all accounts.
- Assist in the development of the department’s annual business plan, KPIs and budget,
- Assist with the development and implementation of business plans and operational plans for new and existing sites across all real estate segments for Technical (Hard FM) Services in line with approved Asset Business Plan
- Implement functional policies, systems, procedures and controls to ensure objectivity, efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Manage innovation and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in managing business operations with a view to stakeholders’ expectations, commitments and international best practice.
- Manage compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/services and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Developing ideas for the Residential & Commercial management on a day-to-day basis to attract new tenants and prospective clients,
- Implementing of all the necessary documentation required such as leasing contract , renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, engineering or a relevant business / commercial qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience in a facilities and leasing management environment.
- Motivational and ambitious leader with the ability to drive change in business and performance management processes
- Effective organizer and implementer. Ability to provide a high standard of administrative support. Able to implement administrative processes and pro-actively resolve problems.
- Significant management experience with strategic and budgetary responsibility gained within a major organization. Strong commercial mindset and financially fluent.
Contract length: 24 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From QAR 15,000.00 per month