Website Al Khanji Enterprises
Short Details of Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar Careers 2023 For Shop Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Al Khanji Enterprises have great opportunities at the Al Khanji Enterprises career portal. Al Khanji Enterprises has published a notification for Shop Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Al Khanji Enterprises Jobs Doha. Apply for Shop Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Al Khanji Enterprises official website.
Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar is now hiring for a Shop Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Al Khanji Enterprises Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Shop Manager looking to work in Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar. This is the best job in Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar.
The details about the Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar Vacancy For Shop Manager below show the position as per the Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Al Khanji Enterprises Qatar
Job Profile: Shop Manager
Job Location: Doha
Al Khanji Enterprises Shop Manager Job Description:
- A Degree in Sales, marketing, commerce or a related field would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role of at least 10 yrs in the same field
- Holding a valid Qatar driving license is a must
- Skilled in speaking with the public in a professional manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, Arabic knowledge is preferred
- Professional telephone manners
- Customer service-oriented
- Flexible work hours
- Passion for leadership and team player
- Friendly and personable attitude
- Excellent customer service skills and a clear communicator
- Ability to resolve customer disputes calmly and professionally
- Motivation to work through busy shifts
- Ability to efficiently and prioritize tasks
- Dependability and energy level
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Problem-solving and resolution skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Related and prepared food orders using safe food-handling techniques
- Maintain, stocked, and displayed food according to company policy
- Clean and sanitized workstation and equipment
- Perform opening and closing duties as required
- Demonstrate accuracy in cashiering, cash handling and credit card processing
- Operate and balance a cash register, stocked shelves, and utilized FPOS
- Responsible for checking and recording register balance at the close of business
- Answer telephone inquiries
- Restocked storage areas, replenished items on shelves
- Received inventory, and provided food & beverage supplies
- Balanced, registered and issued receipts, refunds, credits or change due
- Have comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of all the outlet’s unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies.
- Generate new and maintain existing customer relationships through various sales activities and create awareness of the product and services through sales calls, telephone calls, etc to achieve set targets and maximum possible productivity.
- Ensure that all incoming requests of customers are addressed in order to avoid customer complaints and loss of business.
- Display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues in order to avoid internal or external complaints.
- Closely monitor the account’s revenue, and business products and maintain an up-to-date “Account & Contact Database” as well as maintain end-of-month reports.
- Provide feedback to the Team Leader on changing market conditions, review direct competition and conduct regular research to identify new selling strategies.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests and colleagues’ health and safety as well as protect and conserve the environment.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.