Website Al Shoumoukh International Academy
Short Details of Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar Careers 2023 For Senior Coordinator Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Al Shoumoukh International Academy have great opportunities at the Al Shoumoukh International Academy career portal. Al Shoumoukh International Academy has published a notification for Senior Coordinator. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Al Shoumoukh International Academy Jobs Doha. Apply for Senior Coordinator Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Al Shoumoukh International Academy official website.
Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar is now hiring for a Senior Coordinator Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Al Shoumoukh International Academy Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Senior Coordinator looking to work in Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar. This is the best job in Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar.
The details about the Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar Vacancy For Senior Coordinator below show the position as per the Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Al Shoumoukh International Academy Qatar
Job Profile: Senior Coordinator
Job Location: Doha
Al Shoumoukh International Academy Senior Coordinator Job Description:
The Logistics Project Officer is responsible for managing the SC Logistics Project in relation to project management, risk management, budget planning, forecasting and developing processes, strategic planning and delivering insight through management reporting and analysis ensuring that this evolves to meet the needs of the Logistics Project and Supreme Committee.
- Support the Logistics Coordination Centre (LCC) Manager and the Logistics Integration & Central Services Senior Manager in the management and development of the Logistics Programme, risk management, reports, people planning, forecasts, policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Work directly with the Logistics Managers and Senior Managers to identify the schedules of all Projects/Functional Areas, departments and external stakeholders during all phases.
- Act as the face of the Logistics Programme for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with the relevant personnel and external stakeholders to ensure robust and flexible plans are developed to support an aggressive bump-out strategy that can be managed.
- Give monthly and requested trainings and act as the primary liaison to answer specific training inquiries.
- Must present and maintain premium customer service skills.
- Maintain an established network of contacts for general information sharing and to remain up-to-date on stakeholder related issues.
- Research linkages across programme activities to identify critical points of integration.
- Document bottlenecks, problems and issues, and proposes effective solutions.
- Participate in the formulation of project proposals and ensures substantive rigor in the design and application of proven successful approaches and drafts proposals accordingly.
- Research potential solutions to internal and external client needs and reports back in a timely, succinct and appropriate fashion.
- Organize and prioritises work schedule to meet client needs and deadlines.
- Develop additional templates and edit already created templates in line with Logistics requirements.
- Delegate or develop on-time daily, weekly, and cumulative reporting to be approved by the LCC Manager and Senior Logistics Management.
- Actively anticipate and evaluate problems, develop solutions and resolve conflicts between various parties utilizing the system.
- Assist and liaise with the other Logistics work stream Senior Managers with their requirements to support an efficient and economical end-to-end Logistics operation.
- Assist, liaise, support and work collaboratively with the Logistics Service Provider.
- With the LCC Manager and Logistics Senior Management to define the short-term and long-term goals and objectives for the SC Logistics Project.
- Continually improve Logistics processes, policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job
Qualifications, experience and skills
Education and certifications
- University degree or higher
- Obtained or working towards a professional Project Management certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2)
- Member of a professional or chartered institute will be an added benefit
Experience and skills
- +5 years’ experience in customer service and/or systems management
- Experience in the use of scheduling and/or and transport systems
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio and other Microsoft Office software application
- Excellent experience managing projects on industry standard project management software
- Experience managing projects on Smartsheet will be an added benefit
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English; ability to express complex concepts clearly and simply
- Experience in Qatar and Middle East region will be an added benefit
- Proven ability to interact with multiple departments
- Excellent analytical and people management skills
- Flexibility and a related ability to work autonomously
- Positive attitude, patience, and persistence
- Previous interaction with FIFA and/or other International Sport organisations will be an added benefit
- Proven experience in managing client groups and delivery stakeholder relationships, aligning demand, and deliverables
- Understanding of operational planning and delivery experience in large scale international sport events would be an added benefit
- Ability to understand the big picture and adapt accordingly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Key skill Required
- Supply Chain Management
To apply for this job please visit www.alshomoukh.com.