Website Al Sulaiti Law Firm
Short Details of Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar Careers 2023 For Chairman Office Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Al Sulaiti Law Firm have great opportunities at the Al Sulaiti Law Firm career portal. Al Sulaiti Law Firm has published a notification for Chairman Office Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Al Sulaiti Law Firm Jobs Doha. Apply for Chairman Office Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Al Sulaiti Law Firm official website.
Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar is now hiring for a Chairman Office Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Al Sulaiti Law Firm Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Chairman Office Manager looking to work in Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar. This is the best job in Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar.
The details about the Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar Vacancy For Chairman Office Manager below show the position as per the Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Al Sulaiti Law Firm Qatar
Job Profile: Chairman Office Manager
Job Location: Doha
Al Sulaiti Law Firm Chairman Office Manager Job Description:
With eighteen years plus experience, Al-Sulaiti Law Firm is a Qatari leading law firm in the MENA region. Our mission is to support our clients in protecting their legal rights by providing prominent professional services that achieve their interests and exceed their expectations. We accomplish this through a distinguished innovative team that applies the highest standards of professional integrity.Job Summary
We are seeking to recruit a highly qualified Office Manager who will take -over all responsibilities of the Chairman office in Qatar. The Office Manager will ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative staff. She will also be responsible for all PR activities related to the Chairman inside and outside Qatar. .Key Tasks:
- Act as the point of contact between the Chairman, employees, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Develop PR campaigns and execute PR activities related to project the proper image of Chairman in the community.
- Attend meetings with the Chairman, submit minutes of meetings and follow up tasks agreed for
- Assist the Chairman in the preparation of all presentations, reports, and briefs.
- Manage the Chairman diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage all logistics related to The Chairman including travel arrangements
- Arranging Chairman meetings and events including managing all logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc..
- Devise and maintain Chairman office filing system
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant/Office Manager/PR Specialist
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office, Arabic and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and internet applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Key skill Required
- Document Management
- Office Management
To apply for this job please visit www.alsulaitilawfirm.com.