Website Alchemy Global Talent Solutions
We are partnering with an exciting and market leading global organisation who have created a new position for a Creative Director.
This role will be responsible for overseeing the deployment of brand strategy and creativity for materials produced by the marketing department.
The top goal is to collaborate with other brand teams to assess the brief, offer insights, and guide the deployment strategy so that the brand message is consistent across all platforms.
- Deliver creative and strategic excellence by creating work that is worthy of awards.
- Create a creative strategy for the brand to deliver essential visual identities and messages that set the company apart from its main rivals and help build brand equity.
- Make a contribution to the overall business plan and make sure the marketing materials are consistent with the overall brand strategic direction.
- Manage stakeholder feedback, establish strategic alignment to meet the strategy, deliver key KPIs, and go above and beyond customer expectations.
- Create an integrated visual identity for your company and its related businesses to guarantee messaging and graphics are consistent across all important platforms.
- Create corporate branding and marketing materials (online, offline, and branded content) for use in various geographies.
- Create campaigns and make sure that all materials are delivered on schedule, under budget, and kept up-to-date to prevent creative fatigue.
- Continue to seek for ways to make the marketing deployment processes better in order to increase effectiveness, spend efficiency, and time to market.
- Carry out additional departmental responsibilities relevant to his or her job as authorised by the department head
- 8+ years in a multinational corporate or creative agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in a job-related field
- International and Middle Eastern marketing experience gained working with international brands in a multi-cultural work environment
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Head office experience of a multinational company
- Marketing experience in the airline, travel, or hospitality industries
- Creative Director or Stylist experience
To apply for this job please visit www.alchemygts.com.