Website Alfardan Medical
Short Details of Alfardan Medical Qatar Careers 2023 For Physician Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Alfardan Medical have great opportunities at the Alfardan Medical career portal. Alfardan Medical has published a notification for Physician. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Alfardan Medical Jobs Doha. Apply for Physician Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Alfardan Medical official website.
Alfardan Medical Qatar is now hiring for a Physician Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Alfardan Medical Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Physician looking to work in Alfardan Medical Qatar. This is the best job in Alfardan Medical Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Alfardan Medical Qatar.
The details about the Alfardan Medical Qatar Vacancy For Physician below show the position as per the Alfardan Medical Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Alfardan Medical Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Alfardan Medical Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Alfardan Medical Qatar
Job Profile: Physician
Job Location: Doha
Alfardan Medical Physician Job Description:
The Physician – Dematologist – reflects the mission, vision, and values of adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The position accepts ultimate responsibility for the care of all patients admitted under his name. He/she is capable of independently providing high quality patient care (diagnose, treat, manage and admit patients under his name) as delineated by his/her clinical privileges.
Key Role Responsibilities:
The Dermatology Physician is responsible for cosmetic and medical dermatology procedures. This includes the diagnosis and treatment skin ailments and advises patients on skin care and treatments if necessary.
- Maintaining a clinical schedule on such days, such hours, and at such locations as necessary to provide timely and comprehensive medical services to AMNM patients.
- Assumes direct responsibility for the patients under his/her medical attendance in the assigned unit.
- Referring patients requiring specialized medical care to those specialists and other health care providers and facilities that are members of AMNM’s affiliated provider network, provided that such referral does not unreasonably interfere with the patient’s expressed preference for a different healthcare provider, his/her insurer’s determination of healthcare provider or the patient’s best medical interests in Physician’s medical judgment.
- Participates in the various committees for the upgrading of services and organization of work within and outside the hospital.
- Participation in AMNM system quality improvement and risk management programs and activities, including but not limited to reporting all patient occurrences, participating in continuing medical education and, when requested, serving on committees, reviewing medical records and providing other consultation to AMNM regarding legal and risk issues
- Performs all relevant interventions related to his/her field of specialization.
- Participates in scheduling of on-call duties and provides on-call services as required.
- Participates in the assessment and updating of drug, medical supply and equipment needs.
- Writes, completes, and approves medical records and reports for patients.
- Provides guidance and counsel to other departments when requested.
- Completes and maintains set of clinical privileges Complies with revalidation guidelines and standards
- Attendance at AMNM clinical meetings as reasonably requested, and participation in any other clinical or administrative activities that further AMNM’s business purpose
- Compliance with billing, documentation and related policies, procedures, systems, and practices established by AMNM.
- Performs other duties as assigned/directed by the Chief Medical Officer
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Essential: Medical Degree with appropriate board qualification (see licensing below)
- Experience in the ambulatory surgical and outpatient setting.
- US Trained or US experience highly desirable.
Refer to the QCHP Guideline for Physicians for detailed experience requirements for licensing.
- Recognizes and accepts accountability for safety and care of patients
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, other physicians, management, staff and other customers
- Demonstrated patient centered / patient valued behaviors.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations and balance multiple priorities.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Fluent English speaker. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage although not essential
Licensing / Certifications
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable AND should be eligible for license in the Qatar with QCHP.
Refer to the QCHP Guideline for Physicians for detailed licensing requirements.
Essential Education for QCHP licensing (Minimum of one from the below).
- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C)
- UK – GMC/CCST Specialist Register
- Ireland: Membership / Fellowship of the Royal Colleges and Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist training (CSCST).
- Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges
- Arab Board of Health Specializations
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR required.
- Results Driven: Consistently delivers concrete, relevant results.
- Collaborative: Demonstrates ability to work across functions and projects in a spirit of candor, trust, and respect
- Change Leader: Encourages innovative thinking and bold action within the context of measured risk.
- Energizing Others: Openly shares and communicates enthusiasm and commitment to our mission.
- Judgment: Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems
To apply for this job please visit www.amnm.com.