Website Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar
Short Details of Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar Careers 2023 For Recruiter (Reliever) Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Ali Bin Ali Holding have great opportunities at the Ali Bin Ali Holding career portal. Ali Bin Ali Holding has published a notification for Recruiter (Reliever). Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Ali Bin Ali Holding Jobs Doha. Apply for Recruiter (Reliever) Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Ali Bin Ali Holding official website.
Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar is now hiring for a Recruiter (Reliever) Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Ali Bin Ali Holding Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Recruiter (Reliever) looking to work in Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar. This is the best job in Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar.
The details about the Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar Vacancy For Recruiter (Reliever) below show the position as per the Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Ali Bin Ali Holding Qatar
Job Profile: Recruiter (Reliever)
Job Location: Doha
Ali Bin Ali Holding Recruiter (Reliever) Job Description:
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate’s potential through proper interview skills. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Preferably candidates who are under work permit (spouse/father)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
To apply for this job please visit www.alibinali.com.