Website ALI BIN ALI
About the job
The Accommodation Officer holds overall accountability for health and safety standards ensuring that company accommodation, leasing agreements and regulatory standards are achieved and maintained. Reporting into the Workforce Mobilization Manager, the incumbent undertakes site audits required by Local Government authorities to ensure legal business compliance to mitigate any arising safety hazards or landlord inventory inspections.
- Coordinates in collaboration with Accommodation Coordinator accommodation allocation per outlet, ensuring a maximum occupancy rate of 100%
- Reports any misconduct or breaches of housing accommodation rules and regulations to the Workforce Mobilization Manager, assists in undertaking relevant investigations
- Ensures that the staff has all the required facilities in accommodation.
- Prepares accommodation records updates
- Makes sure all electrical items, utensils and furniture are intact and taken care in the accommodation and premises
- Submission of bi –weekly accommodation reports
- Submission and claim of expenses through relevant HCM tool.
Education and Qualification
- At least High School or Secondary School diploma
- Possesses at least 3-4 years working experience in hospitality, catering, airline catering or FMCG manufacturing industry sector in a similar role, at least 1 year in GCE
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent in English written and spoken, Arabic desirable
- Basic in MS office knowledge
- Good time management and organization skills
- Should have a valid Qatar light vehicle driving license required
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.