Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Operations Project Manager
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for providing advanced business support to the DPM. Provides support to the DPM by coordinating with Functional Leads and subject matter experts to provide inputs and status on project assignments. Ensures that resources assigned on an as-needed basis. Working with AFCENT and the senior staff, the Project Manager will establish realistic goals and objectives consistent with the WRM Contract for Operations. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Provide direct support to the Deputy Program Manager on actions necessary in meeting suspenses.
- Organizes, prioritizes and summarizes the content of incoming materials, specially gathered information and special requests and outgoing correspondence.
- Provides inputs for Project Management Rough Orders of Magnitude and Contract change proposals.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across program.
- Provides project management of outload for major exercises.
- Ensures all required training is provided to the sites to implement tasking.
- Coordinates and prepares letters for the PM/PMO staff on reports due to customer such as annual and monthly CDRL’s.
- Responsible for scheduling DPM weekly staff meeting and coordinates with stakeholders to ensure briefings are current.
- Maintains, and as appropriate, executes/coordinates functions during the absence of Deputy Program Manager, while keeping the individual abreast of daily activities.
- Creates, maintains, updates and reconciles spreadsheets to support program analysis for senior management.
- Prepares correspondence and reports as directed by senior management, as well as independently, to corporate office, applicants, associates, vendors or employees.
- Provides expert technical advice on the full range of advanced technology and Logistics support for planning, programming, procurement, implementation, development, and fielding for new or modernized systems.
- Oversees Operations Functional Managers and SMEs in developing effective and efficient logistics and maintenance policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with DOD and USAF directives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office environment.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage and supervise others required.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals while working independently under limited supervision required.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and exercise discretionary judgment.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management or related field, two years’ experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four years of college.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Light to moderate lifting as required carried out in an office environment.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and sometimes outside of standard hours.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
- Prior military experience in South West Asia AOR and/or the War Reserve Material Program
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
To apply for this job please visit pae.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.