Short Details of Arcadis Qatar Careers 2023 For QAQC Manager Infrastructure Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Arcadis have great opportunities at the Arcadis career portal. Arcadis has published a notification for QAQC Manager Infrastructure. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Arcadis Jobs Doha. Apply for QAQC Manager Infrastructure Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Arcadis official website.
Arcadis Qatar is now hiring for a QAQC Manager Infrastructure Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Arcadis Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a QAQC Manager Infrastructure looking to work in Arcadis Qatar. This is the best job in Arcadis Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Arcadis Qatar.
The details about the Arcadis Qatar Vacancy For QAQC Manager Infrastructure below show the position as per the Arcadis Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Arcadis Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Arcadis Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Arcadis Qatar
Job Profile: QAQC Manager Infrastructure
Job Location: Doha
Arcadis QAQC Manager Infrastructure Job Description:
Are you an expert QAQC Manager – Infrastructure looking for a new challenge? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Doha, Qatar office that could be of interest to you.
Who are we:
From climate change to rapid urbanization, our world is a more complex place. Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles. Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
- Support the development of a robust assurance framework across all site’s supervision teams, promoting alignment with corporate standards and driving a right first-time quality culture.
- Support site project teams in the development and documenting of processes, procedures and tools to assure the quality of GEC output
- Ensure site processes and procedures are documented, uniform and fully aligned with the Arcadis Middle East – Site Manual
- Undertake surveillance and periodic audit of site team working arrangements to measure and report compliance with documented systems
- Conduct periodic audits of Contractor’s working arrangements against contractual obligations to measure and report compliance
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Provide technical direction, oversight, performance management and functional leadership to works inspection, materials management and surveying resources (note: line management of this resource will be through the Senior Resident Engineer)
- Determine system and process improvements
- Preparation of quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends including corrective actions and revalidation
- Collect and compile and analyse statistical quality data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system, develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventative actions
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Liaise with PMC and contractors on a regular basis and build relationships in parallel with maintaininq compliance with formal communication routes adopted by the Supervision Consultant
- Represent the Company in a professional manner
- Candidate should have more than 14 years post graduate experience and hold an Engineering Degree (Bachelors)
- Candidate will have more than 10 years’ experience working on major road works projects
- Candidate will have more than 5 years’ experience working in Middle East infrastructure projects
- Candidate will be a Certified Lead Auditor by IRCA for QMS ISO 9001 (or similar).
- Candidate will be a Chartered Quality Professional – CQI (CQP MCQI), Certified Manager of Quality – ASQ (American society for Quality),
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
To apply for this job please visit www.arcadis.com.