Website GETP Group
- Inspect vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with team members and customers regarding repairs and maintenance needs.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
- Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in mechanical repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of diesel and gasoline engines, as well as hydraulic systems and electrical systems
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex mechanical issues
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Locally Available candidates with Transferable Q-ID
To apply for this job please visit getp.betterteam.com.