I am working with a Qatar based commercial bank on their search for a Risk lead who will report directly into the Chief Risk Officer and manage a team of 5 direct reports and their teams.
Business units reporting into this role will include: Enterprise Risk, Risk & Analytics, Information Security & Governance, Business Continuity and Credit review teams.
Strong Credit Risk background is essential for this role as well as good knowledge and understanding of Operational Risk, Market Risk & Regulatory Risk.
Key knowledge and experience required:
- Credit risk management (including governance, modelling, policies & internal control)
- Operational risk management with focus on GRC, RCSA, control assessment, BCP & information security management
- Market and Liquidity risk management with focus on governance, Middle office functions, VAR, Liquidity risk modelling and management, financial sustainability & Capital management
- Reputational and regulatory risks including governance, approach to regulatory and reputational risk assessment and monitoring by way of leading KRI’s
- Some exposure and projects in digital transformation and data analytics
- Native Arabic speakers preferred
Apply now to find out more about this fantastic opportunity and an opportunity to relocate to Qatar.