Website Brazilian Embassy
Short Details of Brazilian Embassy Qatar Careers 2023 For Security Officer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Brazilian Embassy have great opportunities at the Brazilian Embassy career portal. Brazilian Embassy has published a notification for Security Officer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Brazilian Embassy Jobs Doha. Apply for Security Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Brazilian Embassy official website.
Brazilian Embassy Qatar is now hiring for a Security Officer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Brazilian Embassy Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Security Officer looking to work in Brazilian Embassy Qatar. This is the best job in Brazilian Embassy Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Brazilian Embassy Qatar.
The details about the Brazilian Embassy Qatar Vacancy For Security Officer below show the position as per the Brazilian Embassy Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Brazilian Embassy Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Brazilian Embassy Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Brazilian Embassy Qatar
Job Profile: Security Officer
Job Location: Doha
Brazilian Embassy Security Officer Job Description:
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating the theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out the procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage, and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
To apply for this job please visit eoibrasilia.gov.in.