Short Details of BRF Qatar Careers 2023 For FP & A Analyst Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in BRF have great opportunities at the BRF career portal. BRF has published a notification for FP & A Analyst. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about BRF Jobs Doha. Apply for FP & A Analyst Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the BRF official website.
BRF Qatar is now hiring for a FP & A Analyst Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for BRF Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a FP & A Analyst looking to work in BRF Qatar. This is the best job in BRF Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through BRF Qatar.
The details about the BRF Qatar Vacancy For FP & A Analyst below show the position as per the BRF Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about BRF Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About BRF Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: BRF Qatar
Job Profile: FP & A Analyst
Job Location: Doha
BRF FP & A Analyst Job Description:
- Actual reporting and analysis of managerial P&L
- Managerial P&L reporting/analysis (Weekly and Monthly)
- Variance Analysis (EVA)
- Sales and Profit budgeting/forecast process
- Channel / Category Profitability analysis: Understand the main drivers and provide the accurate picture of the Channel/Category perfomance to influence management decisions
- Rebates/Investment on Custumer analysis: Evaluate the return of investment (rebates, promotions, etc) to improve customer profitability. Manage sales deduction report for managerial analysis.
- Decision support/ Ad Hoc evaluation: Provide analysis for important and quick decisions that company should take.
- Managerial database management: Maintain accurate customer & materials database. Prepare and provide detailed report with insights (returns, damages, etc).
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related areas
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel)
- Energetic and pro-active profile
- Business acumen
- Drive for Results
- Relationship skills – influence without authority
- Communication skills
- Excel/Database Manipulation
- Finance and Accounting knowledge
- Experience in Financial Planning (3 years) preferable
To apply for this job please visit www.brf-global.com.