Short Details of Brunel Qatar Careers 2023 For Lead Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Brunel have great opportunities at the Brunel career portal. Brunel has published a notification for Lead Mechanical Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Brunel Jobs Doha. Apply for Lead Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Brunel official website.
Brunel Qatar is now hiring for a Lead Mechanical Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Brunel Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Lead Mechanical Engineer looking to work in Brunel Qatar. This is the best job in Brunel Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Brunel Qatar.
The details about the Brunel Qatar Vacancy For Lead Mechanical Engineer below show the position as per the Brunel Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Brunel Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Brunel Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Brunel Qatar
Job Profile: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Brunel Lead Mechanical Engineer Job Description:
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
▪ Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements▪ Lead the Mechanical discipline, and assist and liaison with the other Project Team members asapplicable▪ Ensure that all activities and works in the area of responsibility are done in full compliance with the
HSE requirements of Company and the relevant Authorities▪ Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report anydeviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible▪ Actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents
▪ Ensure that the works are being done in accordance with the Quality requirements of the Project▪ Reports on the progress of all activities within own discipline▪ Follow up EPCC Contractor and Subcontractors within own discipline scope during engineering andconstruction phases in order to assure the quality and safety aspects of the work.
▪ Follow up EPCC Contractor/Subcontractors with regard to interpretation and proper implementationof the technical content of the EPCC Contract documents▪ Follow up the erection and installation works on Site to ensure correct installation according toapproved Work Method Statements and Issued for Construction drawings
▪ Ensure valid standards, technical requirements and good engineering practices to ensure projects areexecuted in line with agreed specifications▪ Follow up and verify the status of Mechanical Completion activities and EPCC Contractor’sachievement of Milestones
▪ Assist Engineering Manager in coordination of the discipline scope and activity towards Company▪ Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility▪ Follow up preservation of Site▪ Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools
▪ Identify, report and follow up risks within own area of responsibility▪ Follow up and report on the progress including detection of deviation from the schedule▪ Verify status of Mechanical Completion activities and EPCC Contractor’s achievement of milestones▪ Coordination of the discipline scope and activity towards Company
▪ Ensure that EPCC Contractor schedule is commissioning driven and follow up schedule andprogress including detection of deviation from the EPCC Contract schedule,▪ Follow up and monitor all relevant critical path activities throughout the Project execution,▪ Verify status of Mechanical Completion activities,
▪ Verify EPCC Contractor’s achievement of milestones in accordance with the requirements of EPCCContract,
What you need to bring:
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University▪ 10+ years direct and relevant experience in large EPCC Projects with oil/gas or petrochemical or fertiliser industry. Ammonia and Urea Fertilizer experience in Projects and Operation/Maintenance is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.