Website Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH
Short Details of Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar Careers 2023 For Logistics Officer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH have great opportunities at the Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH career portal. Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH has published a notification for Logistics Officer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Jobs Doha. Apply for Logistics Officer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH official website.
Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar is now hiring for a Logistics Officer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Logistics Officer looking to work in Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar. This is the best job in Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar.
The details about the Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar Vacancy For Logistics Officer below show the position as per the Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Qatar
Job Profile: Logistics Officer
Job Location: Doha
Carrier Klimatechnik GmbH Logistics Officer Job Description:
LOC QAT01:404A, Jaidah Square, Airport Road, Doha
- Examines the shipping documents before effecting shipment
- Process all related online approvals in relate to product registration
- Ensure to comply with local import/export laws prior shipment.
- Insures the cargo before movement with regards to overseas & inland
- Coordinates with clearance teams in regards all ministerial approvals, along way get the online approvals completed.
- Handles inland transportation from port to warehouse and coordinate with transport to avoid arrival delay.
- Coordinates with the Storekeeper for timely unloading.
- Prepare cost sheet and update SAP condition prior Good Receipt Issue
- Notify sales team on shipment arrival
- Handle complete international export formality in accordance with customs requirement
- Processes the goods insurance claims and follows up
- Review all authorization letters related to customs clearance and other Ministry documents
- Prepares required data (i.e. container requirements, transit time, shipping line) to assist direct supervisor in preparing for regional level freight negotiations
- Participate in yearly stock counts and process related SAP documents for physical inventory
- Participate in cycle count and report
- Identifies variance proper justification
- Calculates the cost of inventory continuously and ensures proper cost is entered in the software
- To comply with any additional work related assignment as instructed by Manager
To apply for this job please visit jobs.carrier.com.