Website Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences
Short Details of Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar Careers 2023 For Waiter Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences have great opportunities at the Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences career portal. Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences has published a notification for Waiter . Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Jobs Doha. Apply for Waiter Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences official website.
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar is now hiring for a Waiter Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Waiter looking to work in Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar. This is the best job in Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar.
The details about the Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar Vacancy For Waiter below show the position as per the Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Qatar
Job Profile: Waiter
Job Location: Doha
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Waiter Job Description:
Waiter (Arabic Speaker)
Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha part of Centara Hotels & Resorts, a group whose traditions goes back over 30 years, continues to grow and expand in new and exciting destinations, which include China, Cuba, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Oman, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam and Thailand. All Centara Hotels & Resorts welcomes you with warm and gracious hospitality inspired and drawn from Thailand’s rich culture and heritage.
Ensure that each guest is greeted and served promptly in accordance with the hotel policies.
- To run courteous and efficient service operations.
- To supervise the service rendered to clients and make sure that it reaches high standard and in accordance with the Management’s instructions.
- To strive to increase sales and push the sales of the restaurant’s stagnant menu items.
- To accept guests’ complaints, be a good listener, solve such complaints in the most diplomatic way and report to the Management.
- To cooperate with the Kitchen and Beverage staff in order to obtain a fine presentation of food and beverage. To revert unnecessary delay of service.
- To make sure that all drinks and food dishes are in accordance with restaurant menu and list, properly presented, hot/iced at appropriate temperature, as per logical conclusion, before being served.
- To ensure that the staff serve food and beverage correctly to satisfy the guests.
- Receive the guests by giving a warm, friendly greeting and accompanying the guest to the table.
- To check the daily restaurant preparation, laying of tables, cleanliness and the availability of chinaware, crockery, cutlery and glasses, the personal cleanliness and appearance of each individual employee.
- Adhere to food and beverage hygienic regulations.
- To make requisitions, obtain authorization and delivery of correct items needed for his outlet.
- To perform all assigned duties in an efficient and technically correct manner follow the Management policy, house rules and regulations, orders or superiors, adhere to procedures of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
- To perform any other duties set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor which are not included here.
- Arabic Speaker, proficient in English language.
- Related work experience of 2 years in a hotel or similar large restaurant complex.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat appearance.
- Able to maintain confidence, composure, and credibility.
- Locally available candidates are advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Corporate Human Resources Department by emailing the below.
To apply for this job please visit www.centarahotelsresorts.com.