Website Coastal Trading & Engineering Co.
Reports To : Pharmacy Manager
Job Summary: Dispense the medication and health & wellness products as per the doctor’s prescription and to ensure the Patient’s compliance.
Responsibilities and duties:
1. Review Prescriptions / order to ensure accuracy.
2. Provide advice on the dosage and route of administration of medicines.
3. Prepare prescription / order accurately and ensure proper packing prior to dispatch to delivery team.
4. Assess the identity, strength, dosage quantity and purity of drugs; ensure medicines are stored appropriately and securely as per MOPH standards / statutory guidelines.
5. Order and purchase pharmaceutical and general supplies, maintaining stock, storing and handling it properly to ensure up to date Inventory Management.
6. Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, system files, inventories, purchase records, controlled and semi controlled drugs.
7. Advise customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment and health-care supplies.
8. Keep up to date knowledge of new medications.
9. Receiving goods and generating GRNs.
10. Monitor Expired/near expiry stock and liquidate / return the same.
11. Ensure that narcotics and psychotropic drugs are recorded, handled, stored and issued according to national and MOPH policies for control of narcotic and psychotropic drugs.
12. Reporting and control of near expiry medicine and stock maintenance.
13. Ensuring that all Expiry are returned in time and equivalent value of goods are received back.
14. Proper maintenance of stock, quantities and items at all the times and ensure procurement requirements are sent out in a timely manner.
15. Communication with the customers, co-workers and other staff should be maintained in a professional way.
16. Always ensure customer’s feedbacks are maintained and all staff is adhering to the policies of center in handling patients and visitors.
17. Keep self-up to date professionally and attend continuing education programs, seminars and conferences.
- Internally: All Staff in the department
- Externally: All the concerned staff of other department, suppliers, medical representatives.
- Education: Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Training: Basic Life Support
- Skills: Communication and Team Work
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.