Website College of the North Atlantic
Short Details of College of the North Atlantic Qatar Careers 2023 For Teaching Assistant Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in College of the North Atlantic have great opportunities at the College of the North Atlantic career portal. College of the North Atlantic has published a notification for Teaching Assistant. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about College of the North Atlantic Jobs Doha. Apply for Teaching Assistant Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the College of the North Atlantic official website.
College of the North Atlantic Qatar is now hiring for a Teaching Assistant Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for College of the North Atlantic Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Teaching Assistant looking to work in College of the North Atlantic Qatar. This is the best job in College of the North Atlantic Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through College of the North Atlantic Qatar.
The details about the College of the North Atlantic Qatar Vacancy For Teaching Assistant below show the position as per the College of the North Atlantic Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about College of the North Atlantic Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About College of the North Atlantic Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: College of the North Atlantic Qatar
Job Profile: Teaching Assistant
Job Location: Doha
College of the North Atlantic Teaching Assistant Job Description:
Teaching Assistant –Electrical Power and Renewable Energy/Automation and Control Systems
The beautiful and culturally progressive State of Qatar is home to the world-class post-secondary institution, the University of Doha for Science & Technology (UDST). Internationally recognized as a comprehensive technical university, UDST is committed to high-quality, student-centered education. This commitment is reflected through state-of-the-art facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs, and strong partnerships with the industry.
With more than 600 staff and 5,000 students, UDST is one of Qatar’s largest post-secondary institutions offering applied diplomas, degrees, and master’s programs through student-centered learning. By providing training in a range of technical areas including Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Industrial Trades, Business Studies, and Information Technology, UDST brings the State closer to the goals of the Qatar National Vision, 2030.
The College of Engineering Technology (CET) at UDST invites applications for the Teaching Assistant positions in Electrical Power and Renewable Energy and Automation and Control Systems engineering programs.
Reporting to the Head of Sustainable Systems Engineering Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery and evaluation of a broad range of lab based courses within the Electrical Engineering degree and diploma programs in electrical power and renewable energy and automation and control systems. S/he will actively participate in the design of lab instruction material, evaluate student progress and manage the resources of the learning environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the inventory, monitoring, and maintaining of workshop and laboratory equipment within the specified program area. Teaching Assistants will work with other faculty and staff as required to provide an exceptional learning experience for the students. All employees are expected to contribute to professional and community life within the University and beyond.
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related filed: specifically, in the fields of electrical power, renewable energy, automation, robotics, or controls ( A master’s degree is desirable)
• 5+ years of employment experience with a combination of experience as a practitioner/professional within the relevant discipline
• Teaching experience in a University setting, institute of higher learning, or industry training environment
• Additional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Education (e.g. Post-secondary Education, Adult Education or Vocational Education)
• Record of successful participation/support in applied research projects
• Experience in leadership and innovation in technology-based projects
• Background and experience in electrical, electronics, automation and industrial control, industrial instrumentation and measurements, industrial networking technologies, robotics, machine learning, cyber security, embedded systems, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), PLCs, DCS, SCADA, electrical drives.
• A minimum of five (5) years of employment experience as a practitioner/professional within the relevant discipline
• A minimum of three (3) years in training/teaching environment
Other Required Skills
• Commitment to applied and experiential learning as a pedagogy and a key feature of the UDST’s mandate
• Ability to design, develop, deliver, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessments incorporating contemporary tools and resources to maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in program outcomes.
• Digital literacy and demonstrated fluency in technology systems, and an ability to model and facilitate use of current and emerging digital tools to support research and learning
• Demonstrated ability to develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable students to be active participants in their own learning in classroom and Workshop environments
• Commitment to the effectiveness, vitality, and self-renewal of the teaching profession through self-driven continuous professional development and life-long learning
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Collaborative and collegial spirit and a demonstrated ability to establish rapport with learners, colleagues, sponsor-employers, and members of the community
• Ability to initiate applied research projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.cna.nl.ca.