Website Qatar Airways
About the Role:
At Hamad International Airport , we believe that success starts with exceptional people. We are on keen on finding the right personnel who will be responsible to gather intelligence to customer behaviors and industry standards, with the aim of developing improvements programs that support the creation and maintenance of a customer centric airport environment. Develops methods to measure performance standards within the Terminal operations department.
- Lead the review of internal/external procedures and processes by recommending and implementing relevant changes through training programs and customer service awareness campaigns to achieve operational efficiency and improved customer service standards
- Support the implementation of HIA Brand identity at workplace through regular audits to ensure that the prescribed Hamad International Airport branding applied is in line with Customer Service Manual
- Updating periodically the customer services manual by analyzing customer service reports and trends, reviewing and make recommendation for major operational changes in order to improve associate processes.
- Accountable to improve service delivery by collecting case studies, developing learning and training materials for frontline staff, introducing interactive tools and techniques as identified by market trends for successful interactions with customers and various stakeholders
- Support the Customer Service Manager in making decisions for internal and external customer experience improvements by collecting and liaising with Customer Research Analysis to reviewing the survey outcomes and develop action plan to improve the customer experience.
- Investigate customer related complaints/complements from internal communications processes and respond by compiling incident reports and recommending corrective actions.
- Reduce impact of emergency or major operational disruption affecting Hamad International Airport by supporting and monitoring the delivery of HIA service recovery tools to safeguard overall customer experience, support operational demand increase during peaks, disruptions by working along Terminal Operations team during these hours to cope with increase demand of passengers, and monitoring the quality of services.
- Perform any other duties related to his/her department as directed by the Head of Department.
About the Candidate:
Min 4 years of relevant experience
Previous experience in Airport operations
Preferred to have Training qualification
Experience in classroom training .
Experience in Corporate Training And Design
Experience in Contact Centre Management
Experience in people management and leadership within an airport operational environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.