Short Details of Dentons Qatar Careers 2023 For Associate Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Dentons have great opportunities at the Dentons career portal. Dentons has published a notification for Associate. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Dentons Jobs Doha. Apply for Associate Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Dentons official website.
Dentons Qatar is now hiring for a Associate Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Dentons Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Associate looking to work in Dentons Qatar. This is the best job in Dentons Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Dentons Qatar.
The details about the Dentons Qatar Vacancy For Associate below show the position as per the Dentons Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Dentons Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Dentons Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Dentons Qatar
Job Profile: Associate
Job Location: Doha
Dentons Associate Job Description:
In today’s dynamic business and regulatory environment for corporate transactions, our clients need a partner with knowledge, versatility and determination to help you achieve your goals.
Our lawyers work on the full spectrum of corporate transactions and are located in offices across the globe in order to deliver seamless, integrated solutions to clients. Using a forward-thinking approach, Dentons works together with the client to create innovative solutions, helping them preserve value while managing risk.
From strategic planning through due diligence to post-closing integration, we are by our client’s side, helping them effectively and efficiently meet their business needs. Our practical approach, coupled with sound, constructive and responsive advice, allows clients to navigate roadblocks at critical moments.
With transactional expertise, deep knowledge of the industries in which our clients operate and far-reaching experience in advising global, national and emerging companies, we maximize our global presence and local expertise to meet client needs.
Our lawyers work on the full spectrum of corporate transactions, from strategic planning through due diligence to post-closing integration. We are located in offices across the globe, offering seamless and integrated solutions to our clients.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team. The successful candidate will develop their expertise in a team that has deep sector knowledge and far-reaching experience in advising global, national and emerging companies.
Maximising on our global presence and local expertise, you will connect with colleagues throughout the firm globally and work on a range of corporate transactions including M&A, private equity, venture capital and ECM. You will work within a wide variety of sectors.
You will maintain client relationships, contribute to business development and thought leadership, raising your own profile and supporting the continued growth of the practice.
The role would be ideal for a mid-senior level.
- You will take a lead role on a variety of transactions across a range of sectors
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Contribute to business development
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Contribute to thought leadership and raise the profile of the firm externally
- Middle East experience in GCC in particular
- Strong academic record, including a degree or equivalent
- Extensive, in-depth knowledge and experience of corporate transactions
- You will ideally have experience of working with international clients in the corporate sector.
- You will ideally have experience of preparing and participating in pitches to clients.
- Ability to work with a degree of independence
- Exceptional drafting skills and legal research ability
- Is dedicated to exceptional client service
- Excellent business development ability and demonstrates market focus
- Strong financial and business awareness
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgment and resilience skills
- Shows strong initiative and drive and takes control of own career development
- Arabic & English
- Candidates based in Doha will be ideal.
Dentons is the world’s largest law firm, with more than 12,000 lawyers and professionals. It is a force for innovation and change in the commercial legal market today.
The legal profession is changing rapidly and Dentons is leading the way in advancing change for the benefit of clients. We are driven to challenge the status quo, delivering consistent and uncompromising quality and value to our clients in new and innovative ways.
Global and local market forces are rapidly changing the practice of law. Clients expect high-quality, seamless service delivered faster, cheaper and better everywhere. Globalisation and the corresponding desire to protect cultural identity are creating challenges and opportunities for law firms around the world. By joining Dentons, you can help us meet these challenges.
Our vision is to be the law firm of the future, right now. Our strategy is to grow, integrate and reinvent our business. You have the opportunity to help build the law firm of the future and be a part of the strategy that gets us there.
To apply for this job please visit dentons.allhires.com.