UPDA Certificate (Required)
Planning Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Provide engineering analysis and technical support for the planning and operation of the project. Responsible for implementation of appropriate system modeling, develops tools and procedures to monitor and control the system, performs system studies, analyzes simulated or actual operating results; Develop solutions to current or future system issues, and appropriately report findings and recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities, (include but not limited to):
– To perform all the planning/scheduling activities that are required to be conducted for the project, as guided by Project Manager.
– Prepare project master program and review/comment/approve the baseline schedule, prepared and submitted by the contractor, taking into consideration the identification of craft labor /equipment /material /cash requirements by time period.
– Assists in providing input and analyses from the planning perspective on market/protocol design issues.
– Structures appropriate planning studies and sensitivity analyses to determine the need for improvements and evaluate proposed projects, including technical and financial analyses.
– Claim analysis of delay to project objectives, evaluation & recommendation.
– Extension of time preparation, review & approvals.
– May provide on the job training or help oversee the work of other engineers/analysts.
– May act as mentor and adviser to less experienced engineers/analysts.
– Typically works independently on assignments and projects.
– Participates in multi-functional teams to obtain input, address comments and perform studies.
– Assists in developing tools, processes and procedures that enhance system reliability and departmental/organizational efficiency.
– Provides assistance to the Project Manager for reports on contractor delay in project deliverables and corrective action suggestions.
– Take care of various reports such as Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports.
– Produces visual aids to help explain the schedule of work, including bar charts and network diagrams
– Monitors the progress of the project at different stages of its development.
– To plan, schedule oversee and the entire program of work.
– Ability to select the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope.
– Knowledge to coordinate project design stages and supervise the construction process effectively.
– Provide the support and cooperation in regards to the Quality department requirements and Audits.
– Provide the support and cooperation in regards to the Business development & tenders management activities when requested.
Education & Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
-10 Years experience
– UPDA Certified
Job Type: Temporary
- What is the grade of the UPDA Certificate ?
- How much is your current salary ?
- How much is your expected salary ?
- Will you be able to join immediately ?
- Will you be interested to join for temporary position ?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Planning Engineering: 10 years (Preferred)
- UPDA Certificate (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.egec-xprt.com.