Short Details of Egis Qatar Careers 2023 For Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Egis have great opportunities at the Egis career portal. Egis has published a notification for Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F . Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Egis Jobs Doha. Apply for Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Egis official website.
Egis Qatar is now hiring for a Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Egis Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F looking to work in Egis Qatar. This is the best job in Egis Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Egis Qatar.
The details about the Egis Qatar Vacancy For Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F below show the position as per the Egis Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Egis Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Egis Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Egis Qatar
Job Profile: Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F
Job Location: Doha
Egis Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F Job Description:
Egis is a global consulting and engineering firm working in construction, transport and mobility services. Our mission: create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings to further the transition to a low-carbon economy and contribute to more balanced and sustainable territorial development.
To support our growth dynamic, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities in more than 120 countries.
Joining our Group and its 16,000 employees means, above all, sharing our values as a people-first company, strongly committed to sustainability and innovation.
Assistant Project Controls Manager M/F
- Competently deliver any technical project control requirements on planning, programming, commercial, risk and delivery matters
- Arrange planning workshops / meetings to discuss and assist Contractors / Consultants to close their planning / project control issues
- Challenge any claims and EOT requests
- Assist with developing draft Monitoring and Reporting System for management and Engineer review
- Assist with all programme control aspects for the Consultant for the monthly reports to the Engineer
- Monitor and report on design performance to design programme and cost liaise with Engineer to allow Design Project and Design Programmes to be incorporated into the Project and Programme Master Programmes
- Coordinate the resolution of variance reports relating to scheduling and cost reporting.
- Provide guidance and advice to the management team on planning issues
- Making recommendations for possible acceleration
- Develop the document control system and communication flow for the project
- Prepare risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Provide support to the Project Controls Manager where required on project control matters
- Provide regular progress reports
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects
- In-depth knowledge of project controls procedures
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively
- Team oriented and flexible to suit a fluid design process being developed on a restricted schedule
- Current and detailed knowledge of various scheduling, cost, collaboration and other IT applications (Microsoft Word, Excel. Access, Project and Primavera P6)
- Technically proficient in all aspects of project controls such as planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures, both internally and with various project stakeholders
Qualifications & Criteria :
- University degree from a recognized university in an appropriate field such as Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Driver’s License
Desirable requirements :
- Professionally qualified in PMP or equivalent is preferable
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Arabic language skills
- Experience of working in Qatar and / or the Gulf region
Middle-East/North Africa, Qatar
Minimum level of education required
4-Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
Minimum level of experience required
To apply for this job please visit www.egis-group.com.