Website Qatar Museum Authority
The Executive Secretary will assist and work directly under the Director Finance and will provide assistance and support to the Finance Directors as required. The Executive Secretary will be responsible for providing comprehensive and confidential administration and office support services to the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions and will be responsible for all day-to-day administration procedures and be responsible for coordinating communication with other divisions/departments for administrative services and be the prime contact for all related enquiries.
- Provide efficient administrative and office management services to the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions, ensuring work is completed effectively and efficiently within agreed timescales.
- Uphold highest professionalism and integrity in delivering services to internal and external Finance Customers. Proactively seek customer satisfaction in the processing of requests with a sense of caretaking and urgency.
- Ensure efficient office systems are in place, including filing of correspondence, and prioritizing e-mails.
- Organize, maintain, and update the diary and calendar of the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions. This entails arranging meetings, seminars, and conferences as and when required. This may also include hotel booking, venues, transport.
- Coordinate all arrangements for meetings of the Finance related Committees to ensure that they are properly organized and minutes are accurately recorded and circulated.
- Translate (in coordination with the translator, if any) correspondences and reports from Arabic to English and vice versa as and when requested by the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions.
- Recommends actions to be taken on office expenditures such as equipment and supply needs.
- Maintain and manage all working papers and corporate records with timely updates and archives on soft and hard copies as per QMA’s standards.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Remain on-call to perform necessary administrative tasks or changes to travel arrangements.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations as requested by the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions.
- Ensure that all Electronic & In-Person enquiries from a variety of sources are dealt with professionally. Take initiative to follow-up on enquiries when appropriate.
- Ensure that inquiries or issues that reach the Director Finance Office and require its attention are handled promptly and efficiently. Follow up with all functions at QMA to ensure inquiries and issues have been addressed appropriately.
- Receive and make telephone calls on behalf of the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions.
- Handle travel arrangements including hotel accommodation, transportation, and related activities for conferences and business purposes in coordination with Human resources & Administration Department
- Provides assistance to the Director Finance and Head of Finance Functions as and when required on Office Secretarial related matters.
- Proven Organizational skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Diary Management.
- High standard of copying and audio typing.
- Minute taking.
- Report compilation.
Education, Experience, and certification requirements
- University degree in Business Administration.
- 1-5 years of post-qualification related experience of which a minimum of 1 year should be in a similar position / responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qm.org.qa.