Short Details of Expro Qatar Careers 2023 For Logistics Coordinator Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Expro have great opportunities at the Expro career portal. Expro has published a notification for Logistics Coordinator. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Expro Jobs Doha. Apply for Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Expro official website.
Expro Qatar is now hiring for a Logistics Coordinator Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Expro Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Logistics Coordinator looking to work in Expro Qatar. This is the best job in Expro Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Expro Qatar.
The details about the Expro Qatar Vacancy For Logistics Coordinator below show the position as per the Expro Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Expro Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Expro Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Expro Qatar
Job Profile: Logistics Coordinator
Job Location: Doha
Expro Logistics Coordinator Job Description:
Who is Expro?
Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join the Supply Chain team based in Doha.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the effective creation, management and development of the commercial relationship and any compliance risks inherent. The key factors within supplier performance are Compliance with applicable local/international laws, Standard Operating Procedure compliance, acceptable service quality and total cost management.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Schedule and coordinate international freight movements
2. Prepare shipping documentation (packing lists, commercial invoices, certificates, etc.) for international export cargoes
3. Assist in the customs clearance process for import shipments
4. Maintain shipping register and files in accordance with standard operating procedure for the working location
5. Work directly with business units to ensure all orders are shipped in an expeditious and cost-effective manner and are shipped in accordance with contractual terms and conditions
6. Coordinate the review of products in order to determine the correct transportation requirements, including packaging, labeling and documentation to ensure that shipments are consistent with contractual requirements, external regulations, and internal procedures
7. Develop, nurture, and maintain high quality relationships with internal and external customers, freight forwarders, and other service providers
8. Generate purchase requisitions for freight related invoices
9. Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with manager on any concerns
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
1. 3 years FCPA experience / working knowledge within a logistic environment
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, power point, word)
3. Experience in SAP beneficial
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
Our core values of People, Performance and Partnerships underpin the essence of Expro.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.exprogroup.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Find us at the following
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.