Short Details of FFM Qatar Careers 2023 For Facility Management and Maintenance Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in FFM have great opportunities at the FFM career portal. FFM has published a notification for Facility Management and Maintenance. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about FFM Jobs Doha. Apply for Facility Management and Maintenance Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the FFM official website.
FFM Qatar is now hiring for a Facility Management and Maintenance Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for FFM Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Facility Management and Maintenance looking to work in FFM Qatar. This is the best job in FFM Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through FFM Qatar.
The details about the FFM Qatar Vacancy For Facility Management and Maintenance below show the position as per the FFM Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about FFM Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About FFM Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: FFM Qatar
Job Profile: Facility Management and Maintenance
Job Location: Doha
FFM Facility Management and Maintenance Job Description:
As the Project Manager, you will have to accomplish high Facilities Management standards by assessing the assets treatment needs; you will develop, track, and evaluate plans schedules, monitor staff performance and facilitate interdisciplinary approaches to the daily operations within the contract specification and to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Your working environment will be a high-demanding world class facility with the highest standards in terms of assets.
- Accountable for meeting operational team objectives through demonstrating a leadership style that always is customer centric. The post holder will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build and sustain strong working relationship.
- Develop and manage a successful preventive maintenance plan.
- Ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
- To anticipate and plan for future requirements in the facility. Act as consultant and advice the client.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the policies and regulations adopted by the organization in the management of the contract, in its scope of activity.
- Collaborate with HSEQ Department to provide answer to client’s concerns, inspections, audits, etc.
- Awareness of the condition of the equipment; coordinate repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced.
- Create and develop a good working relationship with the client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
Experience & Skills:
- 15 years of experience in maintenance management with relevant projects like airport, museum or mall.
- MMUP certification will be an advantage.
- Understanding of CAFM System
To apply for this job please visit en.wikipedia.org.