Website Georgetown University
Short Details of Georgetown University Qatar Careers 2023 For Recruitment and Employment Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Georgetown University have great opportunities at the Georgetown University career portal. Georgetown University has published a notification for Recruitment and Employment Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Georgetown University Jobs Doha. Apply for Recruitment and Employment Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Georgetown University official website.
Georgetown University Qatar is now hiring for a Recruitment and Employment Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Georgetown University Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Recruitment and Employment Manager looking to work in Georgetown University Qatar. This is the best job in Georgetown University Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Georgetown University Qatar.
The details about the Georgetown University Qatar Vacancy For Recruitment and Employment Manager below show the position as per the Georgetown University Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Georgetown University Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Georgetown University Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Georgetown University Qatar
Job Profile: Recruitment and Employment Manager
Job Location: Doha
Georgetown University Recruitment and Employment Manager Job Description:
Recruitment and Employment Manager
Georgetown University in Qatar (GU-Q) is dedicated to fulfilling Georgetown University’s mission of promoting intellectual, ethical and spiritual understanding through serious and sustained discourse among people of different faiths, cultures, and beliefs. Embodying this spirit of the University, Georgetown’s Qatar campus undertakes education, research, and service in order to advance knowledge and provide students and the community with a holistic educational experience that produces global citizens committed to the service of humankind. We demonstrate the values of Georgetown University; seek to build upon the world-class reputation of the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service; and work with our partner, Qatar Foundation, in its endeavors to achieve the Qatar National Vision 2030.
The Recruitment and Employment Manager is responsible for contributing to the Human Resources Department in various ways, specifically in the areas of: recruitment, expatriation, orientation, onboarding, retention, community relations, and off-boarding.
As this position is based in Doha, Qatar and offers no relocation assistance, GU-Q is looking only for locally-based candidates who have a valid Qatar residence permit.
- Manage recruitment for a variety of staff positions: advertise, source, screen, and interview candidates;
- Collect/review references and prepare offer letters;
- Advise hiring managers and committees on the recruitment process and best practices;
- Extend offers to final candidates;
- Arrange onboarding schedules with hiring managers, in coordination with the HR Specialist;
- Manage onboarding and expatriation of new local and international employees, coordinating such aspects as communication (internal and to new employees), flight arrangements, introducing new employees to banking options, drafting employment letters for banks, etc.;
- Assist new and current employees with finding spaces for their children in high-quality schools in Doha;
- Support retention efforts through communication of activities and resources in Doha to the GU-Q community;
- Offer support for spousal engagement and employment, including assisting with resume/cover letter development and interview coaching, providing access to employment related networking opportunities across Education City and in the wider Doha community, and facilitating spousal engagement activities;
- Coordinate a variety of activities related to New Employee Orientation (such as scheduling presenters, organizing agenda, requesting and reviewing presentations, etc.);
- Manage exit and repatriation processes for departing employees;
- Contribute to development of content for the HR Newsletter and other departmental communications as needed;
- Provide backup support for the HR Specialist on generation of employee letters, preparation of the HR newsletter, preparation of onboarding schedules, and management of the departmental email inbox.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years’ human resources with some recruiting experience, preferably in a Human Resources Department of a multinational organization or an accredited institution of higher education;
- Knowledge of U.S. employment and Qatari labor laws, as well as recruitment and retention best practices;
- Ability to build rapport, inspire confidence, and influence stakeholders;
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality;
- Ability to demonstrate prior experience being proactive, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and organize work;
- Excellent critical, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Sophisticated command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Strong proficiency with Windows and MS Office as well as ability to work with web content management systems;
- GPHR, CIPD or other HR certification is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit www.georgetown.edu.