Our Middle East operations have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join our Doha office in Qatar. To be successful, you must be a qualified Structural Engineer, with 5+ years of experience, a frequent user of FEM analysis software, with a good understanding of current structural engineering technologies in design and project delivery of medium-to-large scale building projects.
You will also have:
- Proven core Structural Engineering skills and design experience
- Good understanding of structural mechanics
- Familiar with international design codes, BS/EN and American codes
- Thorough knowledge of Finite Element Analysis – a frequent user of structural software ETABS and SAFE
- Experienced in design documentation for various stages, concept design through to IFC
- A proven record of delivering medium-to-large building projects
- Ability to work independently and part of a team with enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Experience in interdisciplinary coordination
- Good communication skills including written and spoken English skills
- Middle East experience
Interested? Apply now.
At GHD we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
To apply for this job please visit ejov.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com.