Short Details of Google Qatar Careers 2023 For Data Center Area Security Manager Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Google have great opportunities at the Google career portal. Google has published a notification for Data Center Area Security Manager. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Google Jobs Doha. Apply for Data Center Area Security Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Google official website.
Google Qatar is now hiring for a Data Center Area Security Manager Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Google Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Data Center Area Security Manager looking to work in Google Qatar. This is the best job in Google Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Google Qatar.
The details about the Google Qatar Vacancy For Data Center Area Security Manager below show the position as per the Google Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Google Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Google Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Google Qatar
Job Profile: Data Center Area Security Manager
Job Location: Doha
Google Data Center Area Security Manager Job Description:
Data Center Area Security Manager
In-office :Doha Qatar
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in managing security operations in a corporate environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to travel across all countries in the Middle East and Africa region and travel to Europe on a semi regular basis.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment dependent on systems and technology.
- Experience managing a large, geographically dispersed contracted workforce.
- Demonstrated high ethical standards and ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with excellent judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
About the job
Google’s Data Center Compliance, Security, & Risk Management (CSRM) team is a dedicated organization chartered with protecting the people and assets of Google’s global critical infrastructure, including Google Cloud regions. CSRM consists of industry leading professionals who leverage advanced security systems, dedicated guarding forces, as well as rigorous risk management and compliance framework programs to support Google Cloud regions. Our measured approach allows Google Cloud to reach a broader audience and inspires trust in our users.
As an Area Security Manager, you’ll manage corporate security and physical security management within the Google Cloud regions in the area. More specifically, you will plan and measure budget performance for multiple sites and develop strategies for cost improvements or efficiency with minimal impact. You’ll act as a resource expert to other functional managers on issues such as emergency events, critical incident response, and investigations. You’ll manage vendor staffing needs across multiple sites and execute security policies and procedures. You’ll support Campus Security Managers and Security Program Managers in problem-solving and workflow management and leverage localized successes to implement area-wide program enhancement.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers’ engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Manage the daily operations of vendors providing services including security, training, and risk management for cross-functional technical infrastructure locations.
- Be a single point of escalation for defined security related incidents with uncertain solutions.
- Drive security work to ensure several technical infrastructure locations are in compliance with all regional governmental and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Develop cross-functional strategies to keep operational costs to a minimum, improve efficiency, and maintain an appropriate security posture.
- Perform complex risk assessments and provide feedback to internal design teams for a variety of IT structures.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.co.in.