GovCIO is a team of transformers—people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
1 position available in Al Udeid, Qatar;
(60 hours per week)
The Security Forces Subject Matter Expert is responsible for coordinating, advising, collecting, interpreting and providing Force Protection guidance, policies and procedures as related to Physical Security, Combating Terrorism, Law Enforcement Operations, Information Security, Operations Security, and High Risk Personnel (HRP) Security for the facility population to include military, family members, civilians, contract employees, visitors to the installation, facilities and equipment. Compose and assist in exercising and implementing Force Protection plans Conducts in-progress reviews requiring physical inspection and survey, along with after action reviews as required in facilitating a strong Force Protection Program.
- At least 5 years of related creditable experience: as a law enforcement officer or; through service as a military police officer or; on a military special operations team as an operator specializing in counter-terrorism or dignitary protection or; in other work such as a Special/Security Police Officer (SPO) that provided the required knowledge and skills of law enforcement operations, practices, techniques, and judicious use of force, to include firearms.
- Graduation from an accredited law enforcement academy or comparable course of instruction.
- Completed the United States Army Military Police School, Antiterrorism Officer Basic Course (ATOBC) or Air Force equivalency
- In-depth knowledge of AFI 31-101, Integrated Defense and Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) codes. Additionally would prefer contractor have the following experience:
- Advanced training in Physical Security and Force Protection
- Experience in Project Management
- Previous experience working in a similar setting
- Secret Security Clearance
- Valid Drivers License
- Fluently read, write, speak, and understand English
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.