Short Details of Gucci Qatar Careers 2023 For Client Advisor Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Gucci have great opportunities at the Gucci career portal. Gucci has published a notification for Client Advisor. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Gucci Jobs Doha. Apply for Client Advisor Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Gucci official website.
Gucci Qatar is now hiring for a Client Advisor Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Gucci Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Client Advisor looking to work in Gucci Qatar. This is the best job in Gucci Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Gucci Qatar.
The details about the Gucci Qatar Vacancy For Client Advisor below show the position as per the Gucci Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Gucci Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Gucci Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Gucci Qatar
Job Profile: Client Advisor
Job Location: Doha
Gucci Client Advisor Job Description:
Job Family Group Description – Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description -Retail Selling:
Represents the brand to clients. Guides them at every stage of the buying journey. Provides support on styles, product characteristics and trends.
Sub-Job Family Description – Sales Assistant:
Advises our customers during the buying journey. Presents the collection using brand standards. As the visible face of the brand follows company values. Contributes to reaching set sales targets and enhances customer satisfaction.
– Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available
data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities
– Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system
– Effectiely uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
– Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
– Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service being it in-store or
on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
– Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from
the moment they enter the store
– Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients
– Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate
– Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge
– Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
– Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’
typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
– Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends
(Theater, arts, travel, etc)
– Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
HR Job Description – For internal use only Page 2 of 3
– As got a sound understanding of back of house procedures and operations
– Knows how to handle products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store
administration (eg invoice signing, …)
– Is aware and executes visual merchandising standards in line with guidelines
– Understands how the store operates and how to best contribute to the overall functioning of the store.
To apply for this job please visit www.gucci.com.