Website Gulf Warehousing Company
Short Details of Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar Careers 2023 For Technician – Maintenance Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Gulf Warehousing Company have great opportunities at the Gulf Warehousing Company career portal. Gulf Warehousing Company has published a notification for Technician – Maintenance. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Gulf Warehousing Company Jobs Doha. Apply for Technician – Maintenance Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Gulf Warehousing Company official website.
Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar is now hiring for a Technician – Maintenance Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Gulf Warehousing Company Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Technician – Maintenance looking to work in Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar. This is the best job in Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar.
The details about the Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar Vacancy For Technician – Maintenance below show the position as per the Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Gulf Warehousing Company Qatar
Job Profile: Technician – Maintenance
Job Location: Doha
Gulf Warehousing Company Technician – Maintenance Job Description:
Technician – Maintenance (25303)
- To perform repairs and preventive maintenance on pumps, piping, electrical works etc…
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing facility maintenance tasks.
- Must have a working knowledge of basic electrical, mechanical, plumbing fields (replacement/repairing of drain lines, faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching & laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers & similar devices) blueprint reading, etc..
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools (hand grinders, saws, impact wrenches, drill press, and hydraulic pullers, etc.).
- Works from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, scaffolding, etc. should be carried out by complying all the safety regulations (utilizing fall protection equipment, safety harness, etc.) as necessary to complete tasks.
- Comply with all internal policies and Occupational Safety and Health Administrative (OSHA) rules while working.
- Must have at least 4-5-year hands-on experience in the field of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc….
To apply for this job please visit www.gwclogistics.com.