A Lead Fitness Instructor is responsible for overseeing all fitness programmes deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuring adequate staff coverage and promoting the facilities to prospects.
What will I be doing?As a Lead Fitness Instructor, you are responsible for overseeing all fitness assessments and programmes deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Lead Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensure all fitness assessments, programmes, and inductions are carried out as and when required by fitness instructors, including self
- Ensure fitness instructors understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure club members and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service
- Ensure the adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
- Ensure regular pool tests are carried out
- Ensure cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are we looking for?A Lead Fitness Instructor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ level 3 in a sport related topic
- Previous experience in fitness industry and personal training
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous supervisory experience in fitness industry
- NVQ level 4 in a sport related topic
- Knowledge of diet and nutrition
What will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.