Website Hitachi Energy
Full Job Description
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Senior Service Sales Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Doha, Qatar. Reporting to the LPG Manager – PGHV & PGTR, you will be responsible for identifying and developing business relationships with customers in Qatar. You will be taking the lead in the development of new service business opportunities that supports The Transformer Remanufacturing and Engineering Services (TRES) product portfolio consists of offerings involves transformer intelligence, site services, spare parts and repair and remanufacturing.
- Market Analysis: Contributing to updated market intelligence on customers’ structure and knowledge, potential, opportunities, competition, price levels, macro and microeconomics.
- Marketing: Developing business through market research and early identification of service opportunities. Using BU approved sales tool to track and monitor future service opportunities. Giving feedback on portfolio gaps and future customer needs to support the R&D processes. Building and maintaining a lead and opportunity pipeline.
- Sales planning: Understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities. Pursuing and building business and customer relationships through proactive selling. Promoting and selling the full portfolio of service offerings to identified customers. Performing account management tasks as required.
- Sales: Visit customers and build up a lead and opportunity pipeline. Use BU approved quotation tool for service offerings. Present and actively follow up on quotations to secure business. Utilizing all opportunities to sell additional services to customers. Ensuring price quality. Tracking and monitoring quotations. Achieving sales order volume in line with agreed team and personal targets. Good knowledge of SFDC.
- Post Sales: Attending and contributing to risk reviews. Ensuring the collection of cash and contribute to avoid overdue payments. Continuously supporting to customers and follow up on further service requirements.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in service or industrial sales.
- Knowledge of transformers and high voltage products and their applications. Excellent skills in Customer relations: Show a mature selling behavior and actively drives discussions and negotiations to the benefit of the business with customers
- Ability to push himself/herself to develop in line with the changes in the organization. Significant sales drive, focus energy to achieve and close profitable deals.
- Good knowledge in contract and risk management. Knowledge of health and safety procedures.
- Ability to identify customer service needs and to match those with Hitachi Energy service offerings.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to meet customer service requirements.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachienergy.com.