About the job
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs for our sales teams.
Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses, preparing learning material, and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges they face on the job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
· Responsible for building up training system, including materials development, trainer team, assessment system, and management regulation.
· Responsible for product launch training, including plan making, materials developing, training executing, assessing, and using.
· Responsible for (field force) FF team skill training/ exercising, including new employee NEO, and skill development training.
· Responsible for client training, including new product, expending, key store expending training, and outsourcing shop staff training.
· Responsible for team experience imparting, including excellent FF experience, collecting stories and cases to build up case study organization.
· Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
· Experience in a sales position is a plus
· Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Solid communication and presentation abilities.
· BA in Business, Marketing, or relevant field
· Additional certification in training is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.