Business Development Officer
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
In this role, you will:
- Maximize sales opportunity from allocated territory
- By providing a single point of contact for AEL companies.
- By implementing proactive/ creative initiatives to generate sales and meet monthly & annual sales targets.
- By building long term relationships with ‘key’ contacts.
- By targeting competitors’ quality customers and transferring them to HSBC.
- By identifying new business opportunities & Selling Core products
- Individual sales performance & Appropriate individual reviews conducted
- Leads input quality and usage of SFE
- Provide efficient and personalized customer service
- By providing advice, guidance and solutions in a structured manner to the customers according to their ‘need’.
- By proactively broadening & deepening relationships with HSBC customers through effective customer contact thereby enhancing the financial value for HSBC.
- By increasing awareness amongst customers about remote/ alternative distribution channels.
- Use Complaint Management System to record complaints. Ensure SLA is always met.
- Ensuring a professional image is maintained by wearing staff ID and uniform.
- Customer experience metrics
- Complaints logging and resolution
- Digital channels registration and active users