Website Huntington Ingalls Industries
Short Details of Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar Careers 2023 For Directory Engineer Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Huntington Ingalls Industries have great opportunities at the Huntington Ingalls Industries career portal. Huntington Ingalls Industries has published a notification for Directory Engineer. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Huntington Ingalls Industries Jobs Doha. Apply for Directory Engineer Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Huntington Ingalls Industries official website.
Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar is now hiring for a Directory Engineer Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Huntington Ingalls Industries Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Directory Engineer looking to work in Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar. This is the best job in Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar.
The details about the Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar Vacancy For Directory Engineer below show the position as per the Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Huntington Ingalls Industries Qatar
Job Profile: Directory Engineer
Job Location: Doha
Huntington Ingalls Industries Directory Engineer Job Description:
Active Directory Engineer – REMOTE (Engineer Systems 3) – 4298
HII – Technical Solutions Division (HII-TSD) is currently seeking an Active Directory Engineer to support the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
This position is eligible for full time 100% remote work.
What you will do
• Assist the Active Directory (AD) Services Team’s Architects in support of three areas: Inter-Forest User Migrations, Account Management and Provisioning, and AD Infrastructure & Enterprise Solutions.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills related to Application remediation.
• Support Active Directory management tools, automations, and backups.
• Maintain a solid understanding of business issues and technical solutions encountered during the migration of single forest or multi-forest Active Directory environments.
• Create training manuals and presentation decks to deliver onsite and online training to Active Directory System Administrators.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects and interact daily with System Administrators.
• Maintain a strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently.
What you must have
- 5 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 3 years relevant experience with Masters in related field.
- Solid experience working with large, complex Active Directory migrations for customers, prospects, or clients.
- Advanced knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, domain controllers management).
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, Kerberos, Windows Authentication and Single Sign On (SSO).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Certificate Services/PKI infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as customers.
- Knowledge of identity life cycle onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Working knowledge of Quest Migration Manager for AD preferred.
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Management concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of ADFS, MFA and SSO is a plus.
Bonus points for
- Client Requirements: 9 years relevant experience with a Bachelors degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Active Directory migrations, design, and implementations.
- Inter-Forest User Migrations (Quest Migration Manager for AD): Strong understanding of AD Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Preference Configuration, Workstation Configurations, and Browser Configuration Settings. Familiarity with VMView and other applications that integrate with Active Directory.
- Account Management and Provisioning (Quest ActiveRoles Server/Quest Quick Connect): Strong knowledge of permissions that are granted natively to various Microsoft Built-In Groups to perform Active Directory Administrative Functions. Knowledge of native permissions granted when building AD objects. Knowledge of permissions granted natively to Built-In Groups via GPOs and/or Local Policies.
- Active Directory Infrastructure & Enterprise Solutions: Ability to read product documentation to conceptualize and implement solutions, build Domain Controllers and Member Servers to support Enterprise Solutions. Thorough functional understanding and ability to configure Active Directory Server Roles (CAs, IIS, File/Print, DNS). Working knowledge of GPOs, AD Sites, Replication Topology, and native AD troubleshooting tools. VMWare and Microsoft Certifications (MCSA 2012, MCITP-SA or EA 2008) are a must.
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Technical Solutions, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries provides mission-critical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising nearly 6,000 professionals in 45 states and 16 countries, our unique national security services portfolio includes unmanned systems, defense and federal solutions, and nuclear and environmental services. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com.
Federal Executive Order 14042 requires that covered contractor employees who work on, or in connection with, covered Federal contracts or at covered contractor workplaces may be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and comply with other requirements. Covered contractor employees also must comply with agency COVID-19 workplace safety requirements while in Federal workplaces. Applicant agrees to comply with said requirements to the extent they apply to the applied-for position.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hii-tsd.com.