Website IAP Worldwide Services
Short Details of IAP Worldwide Services Qatar Careers 2023 For MILCON /Special Projects Liaison Jobs In Al Udeid Air Base: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in IAP Worldwide Services have great opportunities at the IAP Worldwide Services career portal. IAP Worldwide Services has published a notification for MILCON /Special Projects Liaison. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about IAP Worldwide Services Jobs Al Udeid Air Base. Apply for MILCON /Special Projects Liaison Jobs in Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the IAP Worldwide Services official website.
IAP Worldwide Services Qatar is now hiring for a MILCON /Special Projects Liaison Jobs In Al Udeid Air Base. Candidates looking for IAP Worldwide Services Jobs vacancies in Al Udeid Air Base will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a MILCON /Special Projects Liaison looking to work in IAP Worldwide Services Qatar. This is the best job in IAP Worldwide Services Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through IAP Worldwide Services Qatar.
The details about the IAP Worldwide Services Qatar Vacancy For MILCON /Special Projects Liaison below show the position as per the IAP Worldwide Services Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about IAP Worldwide Services Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About IAP Worldwide Services Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: IAP Worldwide Services Qatar
Job Profile: MILCON /Special Projects Liaison
Job Location: Al Udeid Air Base
IAP Worldwide Services MILCON /Special Projects Liaison Job Description:
Must be US Citizen – Position located in Qatar
As the MILCON Special Project Liaison, you will be responsible for assisting with the development of project specific details and the preparation and coordination of design work for MILCON projects. Will work with a team of government and contract engineers, surveyors and technicians to ensure customer satisfaction and successful project completion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Act as the MILCON/Special Projects Liaison with US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) or other design and operating agencies as required.
- Work with AFCEC and USACE to identify and analyze problems and develop technical solutions.
- Work with other AUAB units to analyze problems and develop technical solutions as needed.
- Attend all meetings and inspections pertaining to assigned projects.
- Provide summary reports, punch list items and meeting minutes to the Government within two (2) working days after each event.
- May coordinate and develop information sharing or dissemination efforts needed to establish and maintain project schedules for all MILCON projects.
- May include occasional presentations to US and host nation military officials
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s in project management.
- Minimum four (4) years of project management experience.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- PMP preferred
TRAVEL: Position located on-site in Qatar.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active SECRET clearance, or the ability to obtain.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Possess a valid U.S. Passport (preferred)
- Must be able to meet all current USCENTCOM Deployment Policy Requirements, including vaccination for COVID-19 as outlined in Paragraph 1.A. of the USCENTCOM JAN 22 MOD SIXTEEN TO USCENTCOM INDIVIDUAL AND INDIVIDUAL-UNIT DEPLOYMENT POLICY
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid Residency Visa for Qatar
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com.