Short Details of Infobip Qatar Careers 2023 For Key Account Executive Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Infobip have great opportunities at the Infobip career portal. Infobip has published a notification for Key Account Executive. Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Infobip Jobs Doha. Apply for Key Account Executive Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Infobip official website.
Infobip Qatar is now hiring for a Key Account Executive Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Infobip Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a Key Account Executive looking to work in Infobip Qatar. This is the best job in Infobip Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Infobip Qatar.
The details about the Infobip Qatar Vacancy For Key Account Executive below show the position as per the Infobip Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Infobip Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Infobip Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Infobip Qatar
Job Profile: Key Account Executive
Job Location: Doha
Infobip Key Account Executive Job Description:
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Job DescriptionWhy is this role important at Infobip?
To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2023, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients. As a Key Account Executive, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
The main goal for this role is to identify business opportunities with current leads/clients and prospective key clients and to sell Infobip’s product/service offering to its High-touch clients in the designated area and to proactively recommend solutions to our clients.
In addition to the actual sales activities, the Key Account Executive is usually one of the most experienced sales representatives so it is expected of him/her to share his/her knowledge with the rest of the team members, mentor newly recruited sales team members, answer technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You know all the key players in your assigned market and have built great relationships with them
- You are a hunter and are able to build client pipeline from scratch and turn those opportunities into clients
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. expanding touch points and footprint in key accounts.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- You identify new and innovative use cases for Infobip’s products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- As a Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering
QualificationsMore about you:
- Business professional with 7+ years of experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Qatar market
- Direct experience in SaaS, CpaaS and software sales
- Necessary to have Sales experience in Qatar market in the IT or Telecom Industry, working with (Retail, Finance, E-Commerce, Media and Entertainment, Transportation, Logistics and Healthcare clients)
- You have Sales Pipeline Management, Acquisition of key accounts, and Consultative Sales skills
- Successful sales track record in B2B sales.
- Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders at all levels within these accounts.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Experience with Value Proposition based on a deep discovery approach, Go to market management, Pricing objection management, and Partnership Management
- You take proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in Arabic and English
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- You prefer collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment
Additional InformationWhy our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education,
education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events etc. We put the “global” in globalization.
To apply for this job please visit www.infobip.com.