ACCIONA, in its Water Business, is looking for a Juniar Mechanical Technician
- Follow up, perform and support mechanical maintenance activities performance on the field according to industry good practices.
- Mechanical team training in tools, workshop machinery and special tools.
- Mechanical team maintenance training in both mechanical asset and preventative/predictive/corrective maintenance actions.
- Follow up daily mechanical team toolbox meeting.
- Mechanical asset troubleshooting involvement.
- Spare part knowledge.
- Condition monitoring knowledge (specially with vibration analyser).
- Main mechanical workshop machinery experience
- At least 2 years experience as mechanical supervisor/technician in water treatment/oil & gas facilities.
- Knowledge in mechanical and electromechanical asset operation/maintenance and reparation:
1. Pumps: Centrifugal/Vertical/Dosing/Submersible.
2. Valves: Butterfly/Plug/Diaphragm/Gate.
3. Electromechanical asset: Blower/Centrifuge/Compressor/Dryer/Heater/Mixer/Penstock/Coarse screen/Travelling band screen.
4. Other asset: ERI/RO-UF Pressure vessel, air-water pressure vessel/PVC-PE-PP Pipeline/GRP Pipeline/ SS-DUPLEX Pipeline
- Main workshop machinery skills.
- Basic computer skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.acciona.com.