Short Details of Keolis Qatar Careers 2023 For VIE Data Analyst (H/F) Jobs In Doha: Job seekers in Qatar looking for careers in Keolis have great opportunities at the Keolis career portal. Keolis has published a notification for VIE Data Analyst (H/F). Those candidates are interested and eligible for the recruitment position. Find out more about Keolis Jobs Doha. Apply for VIE Data Analyst (H/F) Jobs in Doha, Qatar. However, before applying, please visit the Keolis official website.
Keolis Qatar is now hiring for a VIE Data Analyst (H/F) Jobs In Doha. Candidates looking for Keolis Jobs vacancies in Doha will find this best job opportunity. This job is for a VIE Data Analyst (H/F) looking to work in Keolis Qatar. This is the best job in Keolis Qatar, which is a company or department office.Experience in a relevant field is required. You will also have the opportunity to work in a high-paying job through Keolis Qatar.
The details about the Keolis Qatar Vacancy For VIE Data Analyst (H/F) below show the position as per the Keolis Qatar careers page. This post contains all the details you need about Keolis Qatar Jobs.
Short Information About Keolis Qatar Jobs:
Company Name: Keolis Qatar
Job Profile: VIE Data Analyst (H/F)
Job Location: Doha
Keolis VIE Data Analyst (H/F) Job Description:
RKH Qitarat, operator and maintainer of Doha Metro and Lusail Tram, is committed to attracting and developing talented individuals who share our passion for excellence and innovation in the transportation industry. We value diversity, teamwork, and a customer-focused approach, and are currently seeking Data Analyst to join our team and help us delivery service excellence across our networks, contributing to Qatar’s National Vision 2023.
Responsible for collecting, analyzing, producing business reporting and visualisation information and interpreting data to help the company make informed decisions. The candidate should have a strong understanding of data mining, statistical analysis, data visualization and Power BI. Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical.
- Collect and clean data from a variety of sources
- Analyze data to identify trends and patterns
- Develop and implement data mining and statistical models
- Create data visualizations using Power BI to communicate findings
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs and deliver insights
- Stay up to date on the latest data analytics trends
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis
- Strong understanding of data mining, statistical analysis, data visualization, Power BI
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.keolis.com.